On line check in and changing room request

DisneyDreamer1974

Mouseketeer
After I did on line check in I wanted to go back and make a change to my room request and it would'nt let me.:furious: It would let you go back and change anything else, but not your room request. Whats up with that??

How far away from arrival date are you?

If you are more than a week out, most likely the resort hasn't even seen your reservation to start the room assignment process. So I would just call and have whatever you wanted for your request to be added to the reservation.

If you are less than a week out, you can always change the room upon arrival if it's not what you want. It takes a little time, and kind of cancels out the time savings of doing the online check in, but you won't be stuck in a room you don't like so long as they have something you like better available. I have only changed a room one time at the front desk after doing online check in, and it took about 15 minutes longer than the standard online check in process.

Would'nt work either. I will just call. Thanks anyway. But I do have one more question. I want my first request to be near transportation. Does that translate to near the lobby? And I was debating on putting on there a ground floor. Now I just love ground floors at the moderates. I will wait for them to have one ready if I have to. If we have a ground floor room, could it be more conveniant to leave out of the glass doors onto the patio and come back that way? Or is that crazy? Just a thought.

I can do my online check -in in 25 days.....I wasn't aware that you could make requests.
To be honest, I was going to wait and check in when we arrived in September...please give me the pros and cons of online check in a I have never done it before

Thanks

Would'nt work either. I will just call. Thanks anyway. But I do have one more question. I want my first request to be near transportation. Does that translate to near the lobby? And I was debating on putting on there a ground floor. Now I just love ground floors at the moderates. I will wait for them to have one ready if I have to. If we have a ground floor room, could it be more conveniant to leave out of the glass doors onto the patio and come back that way? Or is that crazy? Just a thought.

You can't lock glass door so I probably wouldn't leave that open while we are out. If someone is going to go out front door they could lock glass door and rest of you could do it.

Hi - I assume you are staying at a deluxe (where you'd have patio doors). You can come and go through the patio (first floor only, obviously) doors, but there is no way to lock them up after you leave. I would go that way when at the Poly to, e.g., walk to the food court and back when other people were staying back in the room. I'd never leave any hotel room unlocked if no one was in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter