On-Line ADR's

disneyistheone

We love anything Disney
The rumors are true!!! We just received an email this morning inviting our travel agency to be among the first to try the new online ADR system. It is currently available only via the travel agent portal but I expect it to expand eventually to everybody. We can make ADR's for May 26 and beyond within the normal 90 day window.
I tried it out briefly and it's pretty cool.
You first are prompted to search for a restaurant by name, type of cuisine, location, or event. Using this advanced search capability, you may also search for availability at a given restaurant throughout your vacation.
It then prompts you for a dining time and checks availability. If none is available, the system gives you alternate restaurant options.
In addition to the search, there are also options to get details for "Restaurants", "Dinner Shows" and "Character Meals".
The system requires ADR's to be tied to an existing resort reservation and allows retrieval of existing ADR's.
I will explore the program more fully today and report back. I actually have some client and personal ADR's to make to try it out.

Since this is not DVC specific, I am moving it over to our Restaurant board. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter