On-line ADR's--now that "What Will You Celebrate?" is over...

Belle5

DIS Veteran
We are heading down to the world for my DH's birthday and our wedding anniversary. I am not seeing a place to notate the occasions on the on-line reservations. I know a couple of the places we are considering print up menus with your name, etc.. Do we need to call to have our occasions notated or am I missing a place to do that on-line?

Thanks!

After you click "confirm reservation" it will take you to a confirmation page. If you scroll down past the box that shows the dining plan credits, you will see a blue box that says "Add A Celebration".

You can also go back and add a celebration to an exisiting ADR. If you click "view reservation" you will see the same blue box.

After you click "confirm reservation" it will take you to a confirmation page. If you scroll down past the box that shows the dining plan credits, you will see a blue box that says "Add A Celebration".

You can also go back and add a celebration to an exisiting ADR. If you click "view reservation" you will see the same blue box.

Thank you! Thank you! That did the trick!

"What Will You Celebrate" isn't over. The theming and banners are still in the parks. The only thing you can't do is get the free ticket on your birthday this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter