? on choosing stateroom

guess1928

Mouseketeer
I am pricing a trip on the Fantasy ship and wanted to know is the staterooms that pulls up to select from the only ones available? I wasn't sure since you had the option to enter your own stateroom. if you enter your own stateroom are you guaranteed that room and any where in the reservation will it tell you if it isn't available? never choosen a stateroom before, I was GTY on my last cruise. just unsure :confused3

You can pick your own stateroom; however, if it is not available, it will tell you then automatically assign you one.

I am pricing a trip on the Fantasy ship and wanted to know is the staterooms that pulls up to select from the only ones available? I wasn't sure since you had the option to enter your own stateroom. if you enter your own stateroom are you guaranteed that room and any where in the reservation will it tell you if it isn't available? never choosen a stateroom before, I was GTY on my last cruise. just unsure :confused3

In my experience, it rarely lists all the available cabins so feel free to enter the cabin number you want and if it's available it will be assigned to you.

Just booked my sister into Oct 2011 cruise with us and got her the room next door even though it wasn't listed in the choices on the 'select stateroom' page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter