• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On Board Booking - Discount on Multiple Staterooms?

rbadger

Earning My Ears
We're sailing on the Dream in a few weeks and I'm planning on a "dummy" booking for next year. Does the 10% down/discount + OBC apply to only the first stateroom or would I be able to get this discount on each room?

I want to book 2 cabins for a future cruise next year (hopefully Alaska). Could I book one and my wife book a second and get the discount on 2 rooms?

Been looking but haven't found a definitive answer. Does anyone know if we can book 2 staterooms with the OBB discount?

We've done it a few times, counting just 2 weeks ago when we were on the Fantasy - you can book up to 2 staterooms with the deal! $200 OBC for each stateroom, 10% downpayment and 10% discount on each stateroom! :cool1::cool1:

We've done it a few times, counting just 2 weeks ago when we were on the Fantasy - you can book up to 2 staterooms with the deal! $200 OBC for each stateroom, 10% downpayment and 10% discount on each stateroom! :cool1::cool1:

Great, thanks for the info! I'll try it in a few weeks, just hoping they do Alaska again in 2014!

Yes, you can book up to two staterooms per address, but they have to be on the same cruise. The only exception to this is if you book a B2B.

Yes, you can book up to two staterooms per address, but they have to be on the same cruise. The only exception to this is if you book a B2B.

I asked this in a post before. So can you can get the full discount 10%off, 10%down and OBC if you do B2B bookings onboard or is it still jsut one sail date discount. Say I wanted a B2B on the Magic in 2014 would I be able to get full benifits for both.

I asked this in a post before. So can you can get the full discount 10%off, 10%down and OBC if you do B2B bookings onboard or is it still jsut one sail date discount. Say I wanted a B2B on the Magic in 2014 would I be able to get full benifits for both.

You will get the full OBB benefits on both rooms in a B2B booking. If you move one of them, you will lose the OBB benefits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter