? on Air included with 7 day Land/Sea

Chele

Earning My Ears
I am new to this forum so please excuse me if this is a question asked many times. My first Disney Cruise.

What is the opinion on having the air and transportation included? While filling out a form with DU for a quote I realized that your air times are not confirmed until closer to the trip and since I am booking for 4 families I want to get it right. It is importatant to us to arrive early on our first day since we will be doing the "land"part first at the Polynesian.

Should I book the air myself? I know I could easily arrange transporation from the airport and to the airport but what about from the resort to the cruise?

I appreciate any advise or comments. Thank you.

personally, i would book the air yourself. If you use Disney air, you have no control over the seating, the times the flights depart and arrive, and since there is such a large group of you, there is no guarantee that you would even all be on the same flight. There are some terrific deals on air fares right now, so i would go for it and save loads of money to boot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter