• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On a scale from 1-10...what would rate President Bush? (Debates if its a must)

chadfromdallas said:
Well, I've roped a cow and ridden bareback, but I don't think I'd ever consider myself a cowboy. :rotfl:

Growing up in Texas does not = Cowboy status :rotfl2: ;)

you're not a cowboy chad!? lol..couldve fooled me jk :rotfl: ;)

marybet said:
With Bush it's more the words he uses than how he says them.

This I understand. Bush trys too hard, or not hard enough. And I he exagerats his accent. If he would just talk, and not try to make himself sound different, more people would be able to understand him.

But I don't think that his wife and children should be attacked in this either. This is about bush, not his family. I am not going to hold his daughter's actions against him. Although, I think all of them could be a little more responsible, I am not going to drag that into this.

Chad: Ah alright LOL. Although I'm not sure what "fake" thing you're talking about, I guess he fooled me. He lives on a ranch...I think O.O

SteamboatMickey said:
Chad: Ah alright LOL. Although I'm not sure what "fake" thing you're talking about, I guess he fooled me. He lives on a ranch...I think O.O
Well, just because you live on a ranch doesn't make you a "coyboy". I (for example) live in the Nusery Capital of the world, and I have no idea what it takes to make a nusery stay in business. I have a pretty good idea how plants grow, but no nuseries... Do you see my point?

2, and those points are only for the way that he handled himself in the immediate aftermath of 9/11. He has slipped a long way since then in my book.

I gave him positive points for his wife and kids. My giving him a negative score has nothing to do with his accent and has entirely to do with his horrible oratory skills and his bizarre facial expressions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter