Omni resort, Orlando

minnie4me

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever stayed here? Nice ?
We have stayed at the Omni in Pittsburgh PA & in DC, both are renovated old beautiful hotels over 100 years old. Loved them both.
Does the hotel have enough to do to keep a 9 yr old boy occupied a few days?

Could you swim in early November?

I have never stayed there but a friend of mine is the Recreation Manager (not sure what the technical name for the position is LOL) at the Omni (he left a similar position at the Swan/Dolphin for the Omni). I grew up with him and his wife was my WDW College Program roomie so I have heard great things and seen many pictures of the different events that he holds there. They all look so fun! It also sounds as if the staff there is great. Hope that info helps some! :wizard:

Got this on priceline a couple years ago and my family LOVED it. My kids were 3 and 7 at the time. Beautiful grounds and wonderful pool complex. The rooms were spectacular (read: clean) as well - the front desk staff gave each of my kids a goodie bag which consisted of treats and activity books. I am a golfer and would have loved to play the course on property. If memory serves me correctly, there is a publix right by the resort - very handy. I doubt that you will be disappointed, but everyone has a different level of expectations. My wife and kids did not want to leave this resort. Enjoy your trip!

I stayed at this hotel last Thanksgiving with my husband. Very nice and Clean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter