OMGOMGOMG! Extra Free DVC trip out of nowhere!

pditullio

Mouseketeer
I need some squee support!

So, my parents own DVC and we do, too. We do trips together and separately. Usually DH, DS and I go down with them every May, and we are going this coming May, we usual.

Last year, my folks brought my two teenage nieces (their granddaughters) down for a week and had a blast and have been talking about taking them again.

Out of nowhere, this weekend my mum says to me, "We'd like to bring the girls back this summer, but it's tough for your dad and I to keep up with them to do everything they want to do. Would you guys be willing to come with us to help out? Our points, and our treat for airfare."

Um...willing?

So we're going again in August, and my son (10) will be there with his cousins for the first time ever!!!! And not on my points!! 2011 is shaping up to be a good one!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

WOW!!! What a great surprise!!! We will be there in August too!! It is hot but if you take your time, it is great.

And, to be able to get in another trip sounds wonderful!!!

WOW!!! What a great surprise!!! We will be there in August too!! It is hot but if you take your time, it is great.

And, to be able to get in another trip sounds wonderful!!!

It is hot, to be sure, but we've done that timeframe before and we just swim more/parks less.

In fact, I'm certain that one of the things my parents are thinking about us "helping" with was water parks, which the girls wanted to do but parents weren't up for.

I wonder if we'll be able to get OKW near HH - still 8 months out... :confused3

Hi pditullio,
That is great news. :yay: Nothing like a surprise trip with someone elses points and airfare included. :woohoo: Have a wonderful time. :thumbsup2

Last week i called to switch a late July-first week of August trip at SSR to OKW and was able to get a Grand Villa :thumbsup2 So there is a good chance you'll be able to get a reservation also.

We are treating our neighbors :cool1: and the GV will be perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter