OMG!! when is the star war stars dance off!

camnhan

DIS Veteran
Was surfing youtube and found video's of the Star Wars Stars dance off...when is this??? It was GREAT!!! I would love to see it inperson. How funny..my youngest was dancing along with them!!

We are going to be there for the 1st weekend but have never heard anything in the past about the dance off.....don't see it scheduled anywhere so was wondering if anyone knew if they do it every weekend or just the last or when it might actually be..

The dance off is part of the Hyperspace Hoopla at the end of each day of Star Wars Weekend (I think around 7 p.m.). Star wars weekends this year are the last two weekends in May and the first two weekends in June, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We always enjoy attending the events at Star Wars Weekend.

Here are this year's dates and guest list:

“Star Wars Weekends” 2010 guest list
Guests at this year’s event includes actors and designers involved with all 6 movies from the Star Wars saga and the animated television series Star Wars: The Clone Wars. The celebrity hosts for each weekend will be Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett, The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi) and Ashley Eckstein (Ahsoka, Clone Wars)

May 21-23: Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett), Daniel Logan (Boba Fett, Attack of the Clones) and Dee Bradley Baker (Clone Wars)

May 28-30: Matthew Wood (Sound Editor/Designer, The Phantom Menance, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, and Clone Wars), Lorne Peterson (ILM Model Maker, all films) and Tom Kane (Voice actor for Yoda, Clone Wars)

June 4-6: Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian), Ray Park (Darth Maul) and Dave Filoni (Clone Wars)

June 11-13: Ray Park (Darth Maul), Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) and James Arnold Taylor (Voice actor for Obi-wan Kenobi, Clone Wars)

That was SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked the part when Chewbacca (sp?) did the "Sprinkler". Classic.... and the ending was hilarious!!!!!

Now I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow I didnt know they had that! Thanks for posting, few times I see something new on here.
wish i had seen this when we were there in 07

I can't wait...adding it to my "Must Do" list!!!
I stumbled on it...so glad I did...the kids are going to have a blast watching it!!!

DO NOT MISS the Hyperspace Hoopla!!!!!!!!!!!! It is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! But get there early..it is very hard to see if you are not in the front!!!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter