OMG, We Must Be Crazy - Just Added 2 Nights! CSR then CBR!

Stormin'theCastle

Mouseketeer
So we were supposed to fly down this Sunday for a week on the 4/3 deal @ CBR...

Today my DH brings up the fact that he's off work on Friday and proposed we head down early! Where did I find this guy? :lovestruc

So I just booked CSR for Fri/Sat nights! (No availability at CBR that I could find...I'm going to call and double check just in case...although I like a good split stay!)

I realize the dig pool is closed, and Sat's forecast looks a little rainy. But it's supposed to be 77! After all this cold, DH says he prefers warm rain to the weather here!

Just had to share. Must call and update our ME info... :goodvibes

We are not adding park tickets (yet ;)). Thinking we'll just relax, hit DTD, maybe a waterpark if the t-storms don't materialize. Wondering if I can find a last minute ADR anywhere! If not, we'll just give Pepper Market a try.

I'm happy, but to be honest, last minute stuff like this gives me anxiety out the wazoo. (Gee, ya think? We don't like to plan around here or anything.) You should have seen me last April when we booked a spring break trip 4 days out! :faint:

:woohoo: Congratulations!! :banana:

As a fellow planner, I feel the freak-out potential, but I think this is totally worth it! We did the 4/3 deal last Feb., and we felt 2 additional days would' be perfect!

Have a MAGICAL trip! pixiedust:

So we were supposed to fly down this Sunday for a week on the 4/3 deal @ CBR...

Today my DH brings up the fact that he's off work on Friday and proposed we head down early! Where did I find this guy? :lovestruc

So I just booked CSR for Fri/Sat nights! (No availability at CBR that I could find...I'm going to call and double check just in case...although I like a good split stay!)

I realize the dig pool is closed, and Sat's forecast looks a little rainy. But it's supposed to be 77! After all this cold, DH says he prefers warm rain to the weather here!

Just had to share. Must call and update our ME info... :goodvibes

We are not adding park tickets (yet ;)). Thinking we'll just relax, hit DTD, maybe a waterpark if the t-storms don't materialize. Wondering if I can find a last minute ADR anywhere! If not, we'll just give Pepper Market a try.

I'm happy, but to be honest, last minute stuff like this gives me anxiety out the wazoo. (Gee, ya think? We don't like to plan around here or anything.) You should have seen me last April when we booked a spring break trip 4 days out! :faint:

Have a great time. Although the Dig Site is closed, the three quiet pools are open (we like the one by the Casitas the best!). Also, since you've not planned park time as of yet, perhaps mom can get a massage at the fitness center/spa at CSR. :)

Hi Stormin'theCastle,
Congrats on the extra days! I understand on the planning aspect how last minute can cause some anxiety. Just go with the flow though and enjoy those extra days! Have fun in that warmer weather! :banana:
________
Personal Vaporizor

Have a great time. Although the Dig Site is closed, the three quiet pools are open (we like the one by the Casitas the best!). Also, since you've not planned park time as of yet, perhaps mom can get a massage at the fitness center/spa at CSR. :)

Great idea! Maybe I'll send DH off for a massage as a thank-you...

All the details are wrapped up! Changed ME flight info, called the kennel for the dog, all that's left to do is PACK! :woohoo:

I will do my best to come home with the energy to do a trip report! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter