• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OMG ..We leave tomorrow night

lovndisney

Mouseketeer
I am so excited. We are driving from Jersey so need to get an early start or should I say late. We leave at the end of the day tomorrow. I am so excited. Have too much work to do today at work so that I can have off tomorrow cause I have too much work to do to get us ready.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

:cool1:How wonderful and exciting!!! Enjoy have a great time and a safe trip.:)

Maryann :surfweb:

Very cool!
Have a safe trip!
Luvndisney, we are leaving tomorrow as well. I am driving from Houston TX.
Woo hoo!

:banana::banana::banana: We are driving from VA, and leaving around midnight Friday night. Trying to take advantage of driving while the kids sleep!

Have a safe trip!

How exciting!!! We leave in 1 month - I am so excited now, I can't imagine what it will feel like when we have 1 day left!!! Have a magical trip!!!

You must be losing your mind:scared: I know I'm busting at the seams over my trip and its next week!! I cant keep my mind on work at all:goodvibes My boss would say "Whats different than any other day:lmao:

Have an awesome trip!!

You are so lucky!! We have 65 more days to go. :sad2: but it will be here before we know it!!

Have a safe and wonderful trip!!:thumbsup2

I am so excited. We are driving from Jersey so need to get an early start or should I say late. We leave at the end of the day tomorrow. I am so excited. Have too much work to do today at work so that I can have off tomorrow cause I have too much work to do to get us ready.

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

ahhhh! WERE DRIVING FROM JERSEY TOMORROW NIGHT! :laughing: it's about a 16 hour trip for us.. not looking forward to it but it will all be worth it. where are you staying? im at the all star music resort. first trip!
princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter