OMG Sick Men = Babies

RebeccaB

DIS Veteran
Auuugh seriously?? A teeny little annoying headcold and my husband has turned into a 4 yo. A whiny, moany 4yo. Granted, he doesn't get sick often. On the other hand, give him the worst stomach virus known to man and he'll barely miss work. Ugh I don't get it.
And yes, I am sure there are some women who are just as whiny when sick. ;)

Auuugh seriously?? A teeny little annoying headcold and my husband has turned into a 4 yo. A whiny, moany 4yo. Granted, he doesn't get sick often. On the other hand, give him the worst stomach virus known to man and he'll barely miss work. Ugh I don't get it.
And yes, I am sure there are some women who are just as whiny when sick. ;)

I can relate.

Yesterday DH was putting up Christmas lights with a staple gun and stapled his finger. I did kiss it better.

Or whining when we have to deal with whinny sick people lol. Good luck op hide

Lol, tis true...we can be pretty cranky. I was going to use the "B" word but I've already been denied once due to language. ;)
My hubs is pretty tough. Just this evening he's quite whiny. Keeps saying his head is leaking. Eww.

I don't know about you guys, but when MY husband gets sick it is never "JUST A COLD". Surely it's something worse...something MUCH worse. Worse than anything ANYONE has ever come down with. Without a doubt he managed to catch some strain that has plagued him with such voracity that he likely won't pull through. Cracks me up every time. :lmao:

blessedone03 said:
Its okay we men have to put up with the complaining once every month for most of our lives.

That's our way of punishing men for being so whiny when they're sick. Lol

If DH gets a sniffle, he has to go straight to bed. Seriously. He'll drag himself home, lie around and do a whole "woe is me" routine. If I get a cold, nothing changes. I still make the lunches, drive the kids to school, feed the animals, etc., etc. If he sees me blowing my nose he'll say, "Do you have a cold?" I'll say, "Yes, I've had one for a week." He'll say, "Oh. I didn't know." Of course not. Life goes on...

I turn into a bit of a suck when I'm sick so I can't hold it against DH if he's a baby when he's sick.

OMG Hormonal/PMSing/Menstruating Women = _________

Those Hormonal/PMSing/Menstruating Women are also working, and/or taking care of the kids and the house. We may be a little difficult, but we aren't sitting around waiting for someone to wait on us and give us our meds. ;)

If DH gets a sniffle, he has to go straight to bed. Seriously. He'll drag himself home, lie around and do a whole "woe is me" routine. If I get a cold, nothing changes. I still make the lunches, drive the kids to school, feed the animals, etc., etc. If he sees me blowing my nose he'll say, "Do you have a cold?" I'll say, "Yes, I've had one for a week." He'll say, "Oh. I didn't know." Of course not. Life goes on...

Love this! I can't remember the last time I went to bed because I had a cold. Dinner still gets made, by me, kids still need driven to activities, and I work all day. ( I used to be a stay at home mom, so no offense meant!). Life can't shut down when Mom is sick!

I'm totally jumping on this train ladies! I have a slug when sick DH as well. Also, I have never seen a person take antibiotics like this man. He gets a sniffle and wants to get an antibiotic. I haven't taken an antibiotic in probably 5 years. He says he can't understand why he always gets sick and I tell him it's because you take an antibiotic every time and never build up an immunity.

How about this one guys...a cold and my monthly bill at the same time and the house work still gets done! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter