omg panic! :(

nahteb20

Mouseketeer
Sorry to moan but i had a major panic today :(

Ive been planning a weekend away with the kids as a christmas treat,:santa::santa: Our trip last christmas was cancelled as dd broke her foot so i was praying this one would go without a hitch! lol

I made plans to go this coming weekend 7th-9th december and sorting out our motorhome as we have annual passes, Getting all excited when i decided to check the park opening hours and then time tables oh and its ok but just check the blackout days and..........! Yes! the 8th and 9th are blackout days!!!!Ahhhhhhh
Im so stupid! why on earth didnt i check that before? :(

Anyway panic set in for a while and i had to break the news to the kids who were devastated but i think ive managed to now re arrange everything for the following week! phew!

Advice for anyone who has annual passes always check before you plan!

You've had a lucky escape as this coming weekend is the biggest in Dec outside of NYE - Spain have 2 public holidays (6th and the 8th) so it's a long weekend for them so very, very busy ...that's why it's a blackout one ;)

Uh oh do you think it will be really busy through the week? We are going Sun - Fri for our first Christmas visit and so looking forward to it, especially after seeing all the lovely photo's!

Thanks

Uh oh do you think it will be really busy through the week? We are going Sun - Fri for our first Christmas visit and so looking forward to it, especially after seeing all the lovely photo's!

Thanks

You'll be fine ;) It's a long weekend starting this Thursday (so tomorrow night) and ending Monday morning.

Sunday will be v.busy but after that it will be calm again :)

You've had a lucky escape as this coming weekend is the biggest in Dec outside of NYE - Spain have 2 public holidays (6th and the 8th) so it's a long weekend for them so very, very busy ...that's why it's a blackout one ;)

Ouch ! I'm glad we don't get there until 4pm Sunday then...

I'm going on Monday and I'm really hoping it's quiet!

I've never been in December before, normally go in summer or November.

Carrie, what sort of queues are we likely to see next week?

Thanks! We don't arrive till around 10pm Sunday night so hoping for not too many crowds and not too much rain! Can't wait to get there now, all the helpful tips and info in here really help to get the most out of our trips and I'm sure this time will be no exception.

Thanks

omg that has made me feel so much better! lol Thanks Carrie xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter