Omg! Omg! Omg!

NJ Mike

Loved by some, hated by others, a little strange t
umm,

check this out:

~OMG.jpg

WOOHOO! I GOT IT!

You couldnt actually see me in that pic, so here i am in the mickey camera shirt.

~OMG2.jpg

So what did I win? Nada rofl. But hey, I still think it's pretty darn cool. ;)

Well i was typing fast, and was drinking a glass of the kids Juicy Juice, so his name is (if it's approved)

MousseyMousse

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Way to go dude!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I had DD at home trying for it. I forgot she didn't have school today. She got 999998, so it was close.

You should send a note to VMK and see if they give you anything. It never hurts to ask.

That is, unless the person you're asking is an empty void of space that relishes in the thought of having feeble masses under mind control, forcing them to deviate from their standard of life for the sole purpose of trying to achieve virtual nothingness.

On second thought, don't bother asking.

Congrats! At least is was a Dis person that got it. :)

They really should have done something special tho. :(

I just knew it had to be a DISer and if it could not be me :rolleyes: then I am glad it was you Mike!!! :goodvibes

WOOHOO!!!!! the DIS has the 1,000,000th PLAYER what an Honor! you should win a ton of stuff!

My Nephrew said you should win a Trip to WDW for it! I agree!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Mal

Congratulations!!

I never noticed, but does Esmeralda's greeting to a new guest always say "Does the phrase "I'm going to Disneyland mean anything to you?"

Congrats MousseDude

We tried here too- DH did two and when I came home early from work sick (yes for real sick not because I needed to create a VMK mule or anything lol) we made another and were 999,936 then I went and changed clothes and did another and got 1,000,036 lol 100 people (probably all DISers) created characters in about 15 minutes time...

And I'd ask MousseDude- the worse they can do is say sorry nothing for you but congratulations and thanks for playing or just ignore you...

VirtuallyMe

Oh and I just saw this thread on the other board
http://www.vmkforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15909

wow how lucky are you? LOL that rocks. too bad they probably won't let you keep guest1000000 for a title ;)

Congratulations, Mousse! :flower: Gamebot was trying! He spent too much time deciding on mule clothes...he was 1,000,007. :rotfl:

MomsGoneGoofy said:
I never noticed, but does Esmeralda's greeting to a new guest always say "Does the phrase "I'm going to Disneyland mean anything to you?"

The first time I ever went into that room as a brand new player and got that message, it was kind of freaky, because I WAS going to Disneyland in a few few weeks, and I had never been before! I was about to ask her what she saw as a good stock to purchase! :rotfl:

I know it's a ways off, but I'm going to try and get Guest8675309.

Need to think of a good name for it though...

Hmmm...

Can't think of anyone else I would be happier for, oh ya me. :rolleyes1
just kidding CONGRATULATIONS, MousseyMousse guest 1 million. I tried also and was close I'm so glad it was a Dis. :cool1:
Poohdent princess:

Thanks peeps.

Right after i hit enter i thought "Oh man, you should have just named him TheDis."

That would have been cool. Oh well hindsight 20/20 and all that jazz lol.

Actually I wish they would not change his name at all. I like the guest name, in this case. ;) Maybe i could send vmk a message saying that I would not like my name approved, and that I would like to remain a guest, given the number and all? Cant hurt I guess. :confused3

999,999 I would like to buy that one from them!!!! I know it is agaisnt VMK rules but I still would love to have that Character.

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter