OMG...new Tinker Bell Dooneys!!

You could only preorder if you are registered to one of the Tinkerbell Half Martahon Weekend events. I think preorder is now closed as the events are this weekend.

You could only preorder if you are registered to one of the Tinkerbell Half Martahon Weekend events. I think preorder is now closed as the events are this weekend.
And the expo opens in a few hours, so I don't see how a preorder could be set aside at this point. I'm sure the line is forming now.

Are D&B bags really well made? I think some of them are super cute, but the price is staggering for a purse, imo.

Of course, I LOVE the Harveys Disney bags and they're not that cheap, either, but they're half the price of a Dooney.

Are D&B bags really well made? I think some of them are super cute, but the price is staggering for a purse, imo.

Of course, I LOVE the Harveys Disney bags and they're not that cheap, either, but they're half the price of a Dooney.

Yes they are, they are worth it, IMHO... I have been kinda collecting them before I even realized they had Disney ones...

I think they are well made, especially for the price. I have a LV, and my Dooneys are in MUCH better shape for being carried the same amount of time. So I think they are worth it. I love the letter carrier styles :)

I have a large collection of purses, including several Dooneys. Believe me, you will get sick of a Dooney before it wears out. They are well worth the money. I have some that are over 30 years old and still fine. The only reason I don't use them much is because they don't have a cell phone pocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter