Omg.. new pin quest !!!

i don't mean to cut into the thread but can someone tell me where they are getting the disney iPod avatars?

You ppl who do quest spoilers are so nice bc i would have never been able to do the quest without you so ty! :)

laxplaya1346 said:
Stupid Mini-Games!!! Ughhh!!! There is another quest down the drain

Dude, if you can cope with the ethics issue, I will gladly do the quest with one of my other personalities and you can have the pin for free. This is a serious statement, I'm not intending to tease you. I'm honestly not sure how you feel about taking items that may have been earned by a mule.

I think I heard somewhere that they are going to re-release the movie this month. I've also heard rumor it will be in 3-D.

As for over-hyped. No more than the Star Wars movies. The first three look old and dated, yet they were a huge hit during their time.

:sunny:

qruthie said:
Dude, if you can cope with the ethics issue, I will gladly do the quest with one of my other personalities and you can have the pin for free. This is a serious statement, I'm not intending to tease you. I'm honestly not sure how you feel about taking items that may have been earned by a mule.

You mean someone would have an issue with that? Isn't it just like trading a pin from any other character. I guess I just don't see the issue.

I am happy with myself, got my pin :thumbsup2
and earned loads of credits as well!

qruthie said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'd be asking him the same thing myself. ;)

I'm really sorry. Just had to laugh when I first saw this. But you're a kind hearted person to offer him this. :goodvibes :thumbsup2

FilamentTheBright said:
You mean someone would have an issue with that? Isn't it just like trading a pin from any other character. I guess I just don't see the issue.
She asks because just a couple weeks ago made a statement that people who used mules were lazy and didn't think it was right to use them. Of course it was 1 day after he also stated "bring on the mules".

But, seriously. laxplaya1346, I hope you get your pin. :)

Finally after like 10 tries at the stupid game, I caught 32 ghosts in the mansion, but it did not credit them to the quest. Anyone know anything special? Am i supposed to play by myself? Or with an even team (b/c there were two on the other team and then just me).

Help much appreciated. Thanks!

kellyelle said:
Finally after like 10 tries at the stupid game, I caught 32 ghosts in the mansion, but it did not credit them to the quest. Anyone know anything special? Am i supposed to play by myself? Or with an even team (b/c there were two on the other team and then just me).

Help much appreciated. Thanks!
When you catch other players that have become ghosts, it doesn't count toward quest.

cteddiesgirl said:
It's been quite a while since I've seen the movie. Even though I do have it.

Technically, it's not Disney. It was never released under the Disney banner.
It was released under their subsidiary company of Touchstone. ;)

Just to let you know, Touchstone is owned and authorized by Disney.

**All website that have at least a ".go." in the url, is owned by Disney.

CL_PrinceDL said:
Just to let you know, Touchstone is owned and authorized by Disney.

**All website that have at least a ".go." in the url, is owned by Disney.

Cool ! And Your first post is on my thread.. Heh Heh :goodvibes

CapEldano2 said:
i think this is an impossible quest.. i'm at the fireworks task, and the time runs out before you can get back to the lobby

THEY GIVE U A TIME LIMIT 4 FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter