OMG! Minimum of 100 shares now required to join Shareholder's Club or to renew!!!!!

The email address is eurodisney@clubactionnaires.com

Iain chapman kindly sent me a email copy of the renewal form last night. Message me your email and I can forward it.

I filled it in scanne it and emailed it with my current valuation this morning. Not sure if they will accept but nothing ventured nothing gained.

You need a minimum of 100 shares from 1 october.......

well this e-mail has come out of the blue hasnt it! i was angry last night but ive calmed down a bit today.

For us,a family that has to save up every 2 years to go the dlrp, becoming a shareholder was an ideal choice for us. we went last year with another family of 5, and our 5 day trip saved us all over £300 using my card.

im not sure an AP would suit us as we cant afford to go every year,let alone a few times a year. we were planning for sept 2014 but my card expires in march 2014 so looks like we may have to have an earlier trip than planned!

do we sell up or buy more? who has a crystal ball?

if you are a family where there are 2 adults in your party, or a child aged 12 or over and you stay onsite on your trips to DLP, one AP will work to give you the discounts etc, and it will make its money back in that one trip.

I do think this is DLP's way of cutting back on perks etc, and who knows? APs perks may go a similar way in future. But then again, it may be that they disband the shareholders club perks anyway further down the line, no matter how many shares you have (there is no similar thing in the other Disney parks is there?).

I do think this is DLP's way of cutting back on perks etc, and who knows? APs perks may go a similar way in future. But then again, it may be that they disband the shareholders club perks anyway further down the line, no matter how many shares you have (there is no similar thing in the other Disney parks is there?).

The Shareholders Club and Salon Mickey are totally unique to DLP. I think you just have to remember that you used to have to own 100 share to join the club before 2007, so they have just put it back to what it used to be.

if you are a family where there are 2 adults in your party, or a child aged 12 or over and you stay onsite on your trips to DLP, one AP will work to give you the discounts etc, and it will make its money back in that one trip.

are you saying that i would only have to buy 1 AP to qualify for discounts?
i havent really looked into AP's in great detail before but i was under the impression that all members of your family would need one as well?

are you saying that i would only have to buy 1 AP to qualify for discounts?
i havent really looked into AP's in great detail before but i was under the impression that all members of your family would need one as well?

You only need one pass for the discounts....but everyone will obviously need a pass or standard ticket to access the parks.

If you're doing this http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2423594 then one adult won't need a park ticket, as you'll get one with the booking.

Really? I thought it had blackout dates?

If not, then perhaps it's worth looking into as an alternative, though - i'm sure i'd miss salon mickey too much :crazy2:

Yeah unfortunately the Fantasy does have black out dates - its only 320 days a year (after March 2012). It's the Dream one thats 365 days a year.

The current price is 159 euros for Fantasy and 199 euros for Dream

from my understand of it all, yes you can still renew, but you now must have a minimum of 100 shares.
eurodisney@clubactionnaies.com

The new General Conditions are dated as coming into effective from the 1st October - therefore I'm expecting/assuming the current rules (min 5) to be still in effective until Sunday.

Additionally, I'm working on the basis that providing your paperwork is with them by Sunday and dated then you should be covered by the existing rules. That said - they may take that as close of business this evening.

Regards

Iain

Yeah unfortunately the Fantasy does have black out dates - its only 320 days a year (after March 2012). It's the Dream one thats 365 days a year.

The current price is 159 euros for Fantasy and 199 euros for Dream

If you are staying onsite with your Fantasy AP, even on blackout dates you have access to the parks, because you are staying onsite.

The AP prices are currently a lot cheaper than the DLP gate price if you go through promoparcs and cemultiavantages.

Surprised there's no mention of the change on the website, which now appears to be up and running, I'm assuming everyone can now access their personal space and hope you're all able to renew today :thumbsup2

Just had a read through the terms and conditions of membership:

Modifications
• Euro Disney S.C.A. reserves the right to modify without prior notice the present general membership terms
and/or the characteristics of the Shareholders Club, including the different types and levels of advantages
and privileges dedicated to the members of the Shareholders Club and the eligibility conditions.
• Euro Disney S.C.A. also reserves the right to terminate Shareholders Club activities for any reason and at any
moment, in which case it commits to honour all reservations made up to and including this date as well as
reimburse on a pro rata basis the fees already paid for 2 years, this reimbursement corresponding to the
period during which the Club would no longer be in existence.

Should've guessed that would be in there !

If you are staying onsite with your Fantasy AP, even on blackout dates you have access to the parks, because you are staying onsite.

The AP prices are currently a lot cheaper than the DLP gate price if you go through promoparcs and cemultiavantages.

And if you get your Fantasy in a flash sale like I did last week it's 119€ :thumbsup2

Ooh I didn't know that Elaine, probably because we haven't stayed onsite with our APs as of yet - thanks for letting me know though! :thumbsup2

Hi I joined back in July and are going next march can I still use my card or do I need to buy more shares.. Very confused :(

Hi I joined back in July and are going next march can I still use my card or do I need to buy more shares.. Very confused :(

yes you can still use your card until it expires without buying more shares

The Shareholders Club and Salon Mickey are totally unique to DLP. I think you just have to remember that you used to have to own 100 share to join the club before 2007, so they have just put it back to what it used to be.

That's right, then they consolidated (or whatever it's called) and 100 old shares nominal value of 1 cent became 1 new share nominal value of €1 (or something like that) and we were given time to buy or sell shares to make our holdings divisible by 100.

My shares are pure registered with credit suisse I think in France. When they moved off the UK market they were transferred over. I have no idea how I would sell them now. I hope they speak English though.

Intrestly they never charged me the fee even though I only own 15 shares. Also never had to send them proof of ownership.

I think this has been coming for a while long before their debt consolidation. I heard the club has too many members now. People caught on his good a deal it was for a small outlay.

It still may be a good deal if you plan on going over many years. Once you have the shares you can keep renewing for life. Unless they change the rules again

Prob is the shares are. Risk. I have lost on mine over the years.....

The email address is eurodisney@clubactionnaires.com

Iain chapman kindly sent me a email copy of the renewal form last night. Message me your email and I can forward it.

I filled it in scanne it and emailed it with my current valuation this morning. Not sure if they will accept but nothing ventured nothing gained.

You need a minimum of 100 shares from 1 october.......

Hello

I have pm'd you

THANK YOU very much :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

My shares are pure registered with credit suisse I think in France. When they moved off the UK market they were transferred over. I have no idea how I would sell them now. I hope they speak English though.

Intrestly they never charged me the fee even though I only own 15 shares. Also never had to send them proof of ownership.

I think this has been coming for a while long before their debt consolidation. I heard the club has too many members now. People caught on his good a deal it was for a small outlay.

It still may be a good deal if you plan on going over many years. Once you have the shares you can keep renewing for life. Unless they change the rules again

Prob is the shares are. Risk. I have lost on mine over the years.....

Unfortunately I agree with this, at the end of the day they released the shares on the market to raise money but people are only buying the minimum which hasn't raised as much as they hoped.

Wanted to renew my other half's club membership but I her existing membership doesn't expire until the end of November.

Under the two month rule, I guess this means the earliest I can renew her is October 1st!.

Tempted to email/fax paperwork over tomorrow (30th Sept) and see if they accept it.

Like many, I can't see us being a member of the club in two-years time unless the price of the shares falls. My existing 22 shares is worth just short of £100 at the moment, so at today prices would take another £400 roughly to get the remaining required shares. Even if I was to try and merge the share holders (my 22 and other halfs 20) it would still be another £300.

Iain

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter