• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Omg Im So Excited

CruiseLover

Earning My Ears
OMG I am leaving on Saturday April 8th for me and my family's 7 day western carribbean cruise!! I cant wait, does anyone have any last minute advice, like other things to do at the ports other than booking an excursion from disney, or the best things to do on the ship.....would love to hear from u.........

Thanks :cool1: :cool1: :wave2: :wave2: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I have one..

take me with you??? ;)

I am not sure I can wait until June. I had another dream about it early this morning.

Hi, I'm curious if this is your first Disney cruise. If it is, boy are you in for a treat! :cool1: If not, then you're really lucky aren't ya! :banana: Just remember to take time to enjoy things like how beautiful the ship is, ordering room service, lounging out at the adult pool with something cold to drink, a quiet moment in Cove Cafe with your favorite coffee maybe, a quiet moment on "Secret" Deck 7, all the smiles, and try and book a brunch or dinner at Palo for the adults :thumbsup2 . Here's hoping you and yours have a MAGICal time! :wizard:

And hey...for the rest of the landlubbers stuck home while we wait for OUR cruises- do trip reports! I LOVE reading those......

Have lots of fun!!!!

Hire an electric car to see more of Key West. Its great fun, and you get to view all the hidden areas behind the shopping streets. Hint: dont hire your car from the pier........its cheaper if you head to the shopping area and find another hire office just a few mins walk from the ship.Have a Magical time. :thumbsup2

Enjoy and don't leave out some time to just "relax". I'm so jealous!!! We are 21 days away and it seems as long as the original 299!!!! :yay:

I have one..

take me with you???

:rotfl2: :rotfl: Yes! me too please!!!

Don't forget to take alot of pictures and relax, eat, eat, eat don't forget to eat some more... :sunny:

Have a great time! I remember our first cruise just a few months ago and how totally excited I was about going, and how I obsessively read these boards (and still do! gotta relive the magic, ya know?).

Take some time Saturday afternoon to explore the ship and get your bearings. Don't miss the SailAway Party (go up a little early for a spot right in the fray or to get a good spot on Deck 10).

Enjoy Sunday morning on board before porting in Key West. Go out on the top decks to watch the approach to Key West. Eat lunch before going out for the afternoon.

Be sure to check out Diversions during the day - it's a nice, quiet place to relax away from the crowds. We didn't "discover" it until half-way through our cruise and wished we had earlier.

Make sure to talk to the Cruise Staff - they are a lot of fun.

If your group on the Cruise Meets board is planning a meet, be sure to go == it's nice to have familiar faces around the ship.

Take a walk on Deck 10 (just be prepared for how strong the wind can feel).

Play ping-pong. Let the little kids chase the balls. Try your hand at shuffle board even if you don't know the rules :)

Watch the sunset as many evenings as you can ... and watch at least one sunrise (you can always go back to bed).

Take a nap in the morning and in the afternoon, and maybe one more before bedtime.

Don't think about how many days you have left (it gets depressing when you pass the half-way point). Enjoy each day to its fullest.

Have a MAGICAL time!

and don't miss the Chocolate and cheesecake desert buffet on Thursday night in Lumiere's...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter