OMG im on Holidays and we leave in 3 days!! or 2 days and 15 hours as my tickers says

Lauren - It's coming round quick....:thumbsup2

Have a great time!

ETA. WAIT! Did I just read that you quit your job????? I hope you're updating your PTR with THAT story! !!!!!!

I just read your PTR, it sounds like an amazing trip. Are you planning a TR?

Sorry to hear about the health issues, and it is definitely not worth working for employers who treat you like that.

Yes I am planning a TR I will write a journal while im away and then Update it all when i get back. You will get small updates while im away but i dont want to put the pressure on to start this while im away!
1 Day and 22 Hours! :cheer2:

We are here! Hello everyone from Disneyland.

Glad you're there safely!! Have fun and we'll be here...hanging around....waiting for you to come home and start your TR.

Thanks for checking in....but go....Disneyland awaits!

Have fun and enjoy the ride :cool1:
missing you already, while you play this is me :laundy:

Haha Thanks Mum! You have fun at work I will be doing the same thing when you go next year!

Tecomagirl - :flower3: Are you really Lauren's mum?????

We went to Six Flags today and to the Citidel Can anyone say Excess baggage and we are only a week in lol!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter