OMG Im not changing anymore ressie, Crazy family, please overlook for me??

LovesTimone

Christmas Day 2017
I have been working on this vaca for months. We are down to the 10 day point:woohoo: :cheer2:
but my family is driving me nuts, No we decided not to go - to we changed our mind and are coming or I don't like that kind of food:scared1:
I have had to rework everything, I need to be there when everyone starts arriving so that everything runs smoothly.
I have worked on ADRS all day. I have talked to several very understanding CM I hope that they all find pixie dust on their pillows tonight.

Okay ( takes a breath)
Here are my ADRS - we are on DXDDP - we always take a break during the day and we normally eat late.

Check in day 12:00ish ( hopefully room will be ready if not that just more time at the pool. I have told everyone have a beach bag ready)
Pool time
Dinner at Raglan Road 8:00pm (1st time here)

Day 1
Donald's safari breakfast - 8:00 am
Yak & Yeti 1:30
Grand Floridan cafe 7:40

Day 2
Kona Cafe 8:10
Sci-fi dine in 1:00
Tutto Italia 8:25

Day 3
Crystal palace 8:10
Coral Reef 2:00 (we might opt for CS reviews worry me:eek:)
Chefs 8:50

Day 4
Chef Mickeys 7:20 ( that all that was left) tradition
Tonys 2:30 ( I want the Plaza should I keep trying?)
Narcoossee's 8:50 (1st time normally we love Cali Grill)

Day 5
Boma 10:00
(I really want to eat here, but I have picky eaters will everyone find something?)

Thanks

i have been working on this vaca for months. We are down to the 10 day point:woohoo: :cheer2:
But my family is driving me nuts, no we decided not to go - to we changed our mind and are coming or i don't like that kind of food:scared1:
I have had to rework everything, i need to be there when everyone starts arriving so that everything runs smoothly.
I have worked on adrs all day. I have talked to several very understanding cm i hope that they all find pixie dust on their pillows tonight.

Okay ( takes a breath)
here are my adrs - we are on dxddp - we always take a break during the day and we normally eat late.

Check in day 12:00ish ( hopefully room will be ready if not that just more time at the pool. I have told everyone have a beach bag ready)
pool time
dinner at raglan road 8:00pm (1st time here) never been.

day 1
donald's safari breakfast - 8:00 am our favorite character meal in the world.
yak & yeti 1:30 had a terrible meal when it first opened, but it seems to be getting excellent reviews lately.
grand floridan cafe 7:40 never been.

day 2
kona cafe 8:10 love it.
sci-fi dine in 1:00 love it.
tutto italia 8:25 love it.

day 3
crystal palace 8:10 love it.
coral reef 2:00 (we might opt for cs reviews worry me:eek:) love it...we have eaten there 4 times and have always enjoyed our meals. The only *bad* thing i can say is the service can be sloooow.
chefs 8:50 we went for lunch and were underwhelmed.

day 4
chef mickeys 7:20 ( that all that was left) tradition never been for breakfast.
tonys 2:30 ( i want the plaza should i keep trying?) definately keep trying for the plaza. We have eaten at both and we will never return to tony's..the food was terrible for all of us. The plaza was fantastic. I would spend my dining credits there a million times over tony's.
narcoossee's 8:50 (1st time normally we love cali grill) never been.

day 5
boma 10:00 we have only been for dinner. There are lots of choices so i am susre even the picky eaters will find something to enjoy.
(i really want to eat here, but i have picky eaters will everyone find something?)

thanks

hth! :)

I would have let them make their own reservations so they could pick the food they liked.

And yes, you should keep trying for the Plaza. If you really want it, you could even try walking up.

If your family wants to be a bunch of pains in the butt, then tell them to make their own dang reservations and you will meet them at some point during the day. If they don't want to do that, then they have no right to complain about all the work you have done.

Yea, these things bug me because I had to deal with it. I ended up telling them what I wrote above.

1. My family loved lunch at Coral Reef AND the break from the park heat was divine.

2. Keep trying for the Plaza

3. Boma has somethings for everyone, keep it.

We are also looking forward to the morning Boma buffet. I looked over the menu and it looked great for everyone, and you better believe I have some of the pickiest eaters! In fact, everyone but me!

i would keep trying for the plaza...we walked up and got in during easter break this year...twice! not very impressed with chef mickey's for breakfast...we went there during this trip also.... all the others are great , except i cannot speak for tony's, never been there.

To me, the Plaza was just okay (for what it was). We liked Tony's, its not good italian but more of olive garden quality, so knowing that going in, we are never disppointed there. I would try for LTT or CP at MK over Tony's & the Plaza.

Narcoosees is good but cali grill is so much better. but its good to try new things, although if it was my only 1 for the trip, I would do cali grill. I know you've changed ADRS a lot, but can you do both and skip on of the meals? We always do the deluxe and are big eaters but 2 TS meals a day and we are very full. - Maybe skip Y&Y the day you go to AK, I like it there but a big buffet and then a big lunch might be a lot and then you could do 2 signatures, since you were going to be at a resort anyway that day.

But I wouldn't worry so much about your family, they kept changing their minds, not you, I wouldn't keep changing my plans because they kept changing their minds, but thats me and I get frustrated easily - I'm the planner of the family too.

I don't know if this group is your normal group for WDW, but Narcoosee's should be better for picky eaters as CG is more eclectic. If this it the usual group than Boma and Narcoossee's would both be fine.

I have been working on this vaca for months. We are down to the 10 day point:woohoo: :cheer2:
but my family is driving me nuts, No we decided not to go - to we changed our mind and are coming or I don't like that kind of food:scared1:
I have had to rework everything, I need to be there when everyone starts arriving so that everything runs smoothly.
I have worked on ADRS all day. I have talked to several very understanding CM I hope that they all find pixie dust on their pillows tonight.

Okay ( takes a breath)
Here are my ADRS - we are on DXDDP - we always take a break during the day and we normally eat late.

Pool time
Dinner at Raglan Road 8:00pm (1st time here)

Day 1
Donald's safari breakfast - 8:00 am
Yak & Yeti 1:30
Grand Floridan cafe 7:40

Day 2
Kona Cafe 8:10
Sci-fi dine in 1:00
Tutto Italia 8:25

Day 3
Crystal palace 8:10
Coral Reef 2:00 (we might opt for CS reviews worry me:eek:)
Chefs 8:50

Day 4
Chef Mickeys 7:20 ( that all that was left) tradition
Tonys 2:30 ( I want the Plaza should I keep trying?)
Narcoossee's 8:50 (1st time normally we love Cali Grill)

Day 5
Boma 10:00
(I really want to eat here, but I have picky eaters will everyone find something?)

Thanks

WOW, thats's a lot of park hopping there. I hope the DxDDP works for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter