Omg! I saw Anna at MK today!

Cinderella89

Andy's Newest Toy!
:goodvibes :goodvibes Alright, story time. I was walking through the Magic Kingdom this morning and I saw someone I thought who looked familiar. Now, I've seen pictures of Anna on the boards so, I kinda walked up the group, pretending to be in awe of the castle because the group was in the hub and I just wanted to sneak a peak at the name tag. And sure enough, it was Anna! If she weren't working and/or giving the tour, I would have walked up to her and ask her about Ferris and what not. But it was still cool to see her. Hehe.:goodvibes

Aw... That's exciting and makes me feel special! :goodvibes Thanks! I didn't even notice someone trying to look at my nametag because I get so caught up in the moment of the story I'm telling. Haha... Next time you are ever at MK come look for me at the window or City Hall.

Hope you enjoy your program!

I was trying to be discrete. Lol! My mother told me never to gawk and stare, but I will definitly do so next time I'm in MK...which...will probably be tomorrow :rotfl: . Two days off in a row and no car....Not so fun. Lol!

Thank you!! So far it's good, I love ec odf. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter