Omg! I need some advice

Maloy

Mouseketeer
I accidentally posted this on another board, so I will try this again, lol. Here is the story: We are having a one time only Christmas vaction @wdw because DD is singing in the Processional. I bought the family tickets to mvmcp. The bad part is that the school just got the performance schedule. They are performing the last 2 shows of CP on 12/20. Does anyone know the actual times of CP? The only thing I can find says the last show is @ 8:15pm. If that is the case then I seem to have an extra ticket to mvmcp. Ugh! Any ideas?

Yeah I was afraid of that. Anyone have any ideas of what can be done with the extra ticket to mvmcp? I doubt refunds are given after the ticket has been issued.

Yeah I was afraid of that. Anyone have any ideas of what can be done with the extra ticket to mvmcp? I doubt refunds are given after the ticket has been issued.

Correct, Tickets are all non-refundable. But, they should be in High demand since it is the final MVMCP. You should be able to resell it.

I accidentally posted this on another board, so I will try this again, lol. Here is the story: We are having a one time only Christmas vaction @wdw because DD is singing in the Processional. I bought the family tickets to mvmcp. The bad part is that the school just got the performance schedule. They are performing the last 2 shows of CP on 12/20. Does anyone know the actual times of CP? The only thing I can find says the last show is @ 8:15pm. If that is the case then I seem to have an extra ticket to mvmcp. Ugh! Any ideas?

First, congratulations to your daughter. You can try to sell the additional ticket or maybe bring one of your daughters friends along. If not, maybe you can switch the ticket(s) to a different party night. I'm sure if you explain it, they'll allow you to change since it has to do with a conflict with their event.

Try calling Disney. They won't give you a refund, but there have been cases where they would put the cost of the ticket on a gift card. I am not sure if they will be able to do so in your case but it never hurts to ask, right?

MouseMomx2 said:
Try calling Disney. They won't give you a refund, but there have been cases where they would put the cost of the ticket on a gift card. I am not sure if they will be able to do so in your case but it never hurts to ask, right?

Thanks MouseMomx2! I never thought of that. Worth a try. I can't change dates because we arrive on 12/19, and the 20th is the last party. I can't imagine trying to hawk the ticket outside MK. LOL!

Thanks MouseMomx2! I never thought of that. Worth a try. I can't change dates because we arrive on 12/19, and the 20th is the last party. I can't imagine trying to hawk the ticket outside MK. LOL!

No guarantees, but it is worth a shot. Good luck!

are any of the other parents/famlies going? You might be able to sell your extra ticket to one of them-worth a shot anyway!

good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter