Omg i leaving on saturday

aussieangela

Earning My Ears
I can't believe I leaving Saturday morning for Disneyworld, NKOTB Cruise & tour traveling to a lot of places.
I hate packing esp I'm packing for 8 weeks freaking out!! Looks like I will have to buy clothes over there damn shame.

Angela! Has it come round so soon? :cheer2: Have a great trip and I hope you're doing a TR when you get back.

Safe travels and happy shopping. :goodvibes

You're going to have an amazing time!

One thing - to all of you leaving on Saturday - just leave enough Krispy Kremes for when my kids get there on Monday!!

It feels like just a couple of weeks since we were at the Dismeet together - I can't believe that we are so close to leaving - have an amazing time!!! :goodvibes

Thanks everyone I'm sitting at Sydney airport waiting for my connecting flight to Melbourne. To meet up with my friend Lillian then we are off Sat morning.
It's come around so quick this time. Disneyworld here we come!!!!!

Thanks everyone I'm sitting at Sydney airport waiting for my connecting flight to Melbourne. To meet up with my friend Lillian then we are off Sat morning.
It's come around so quick this time. Disneyworld here we come!!!!!

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter