OMG!!! I just booked a quick trip...please tell me I'm not NUTS!

We are going to be there at the same time. LOL BUT we are driving. We leave on 1/30, and check in on 1/31 at Pop. We are checking out on 2/4 for the long drive home. For us, it was just cheaper to drive, plus I can pack whatever I need for my youngest, like my own pack n' play. LOL We are going down for my DD's high school dance national competition. It takes place on Sat & Sun at the Wide World Of Sports and at the arena where the Indy show is at MGM (old habit). She performs at the MGM. Besides going to MGM, we plan on going to AK and MK, and hitting Downtown for some shopping (hopefully) LOL I'm just praying and hoping for some nice WARM sunny weather then!! We got a dusting of snow yesterday. UGH! LOL

Just a solo trip though. DH is always saying book it and I just can't seem to get it all lined up. Have a great time! Can't wait to hear you DH's reaction. Have fun!:goodvibes

Do it! You will love it! I did my first solo trip...just a 2 nighter in Dec...it was so nice....any longer and I would miss the kids probably, lol

Hey, if you have DH's blessing, such as I did, go for it!! I am going again in Dec...(he said I could make it an annual Dec trip) but will be taking Dd who will be 2 1/2 then! (Sorry Frankie Mom's! Off topic)

Sooooo....tell us the verdict, Please!!!:surfweb:

So excited for you:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter