OMG I just booked a LAST MINUTE trip! Now what?

december14disney

December Magic
Wow. My soon to be hubby and I JUST got back from the world on April 24th and have NOT scratched our itch. Keep in mind we are going back in September for 8 days. Either way we both have the Friday and Monday of Memorial Day weekend off and just for giggles I called about a room. All the values our booked and the only moderate, Coronado Springs, was over $700 bucks. Then I asked about an AP discount. And BAM. Under $300. AND WE BOOKED! We have AP's and we are driving and are going to eat Counter Service so its cheap. But I am flabbergasted! I have never booked this last minute. We leave in one week!!! Any tips to keep from totally going off the wall and say forgetting underwear!!!! :scared1::rotfl2:

Congrats! The only advice I can give you is lists!!! I would make a master list of all the things you need to bring/ do/ remember. But I'm Type A like that so it really depends on what will help you stay sane!

Lucky you. Unfortunately, we had to cancel our September trip so no Disney for us this year. :sad2:
I'm living through everyone else's trips! :)

How cool! I got back a couple weeks ago and I'm trying to figure out if I can squeeze in a few days into my fall vacation in September........I haven't mentioned it to DH yet though. :rolleyes:

Totally insane.. but I am SO jealous! Have a wonderful time!! heck, you JUST got back, just unpack, wash and repack LOL

I'm right there with you, or at least close enough! We went for a week in March, and we're going again for 4 nights in June, and then 3 nights in September.

:banana::banana:

wow that is awesome...i love last minute trips, then you don't have to wait for months for it to come around. We will be there the same time. I havent done one thing to prepare. I need to clean out my truck, wash clothes, start packing....so many things and we leave next Friday around 1.

Heh, you sound like us! We're always, always plotting and brainstorming ways of being able to sneak in another trip, regardless of how recent our last one was! :lmao:

Awesome! We were there in December, just got back Monday from an eight day trip and I want to go back for food and wine. DH isn't thrilled about the idea since we just got back but I hope to talk him into it:)

We had a bounce back offer in our AKL room but he said no way:(

I find that these are the best trips. Last year the week before school started, I woke up and said to myself... I wonder what the crowds are looking like in DW. I then checked out the disboards and decided hey lets go to Disney. I woke my girls up and told them to pack their bags for the week quickly and that we would be leaving in an hour. I then called my mother-in-law and asked her if she wanted to tag along and she said count me in:woohoo: I made reservations while we were on the road and we were there for midnight. It was a wonderful trip with grandma and the girls. i didn't stress about packing, I just figured if I didn't pack it I would buy it:thumbsup2. We were there from Monday- Friday. Best trip ever. Life is good;) Just have fun.

Wow. My soon to be hubby and I JUST got back from the world on April 24th and have NOT scratched our itch. Keep in mind we are going back in September for 8 days. Either way we both have the Friday and Monday of Memorial Day weekend off and just for giggles I called about a room. All the values our booked and the only moderate, Coronado Springs, was over $700 bucks. Then I asked about an AP discount. And BAM. Under $300. AND WE BOOKED! We have AP's and we are driving and are going to eat Counter Service so its cheap. But I am flabbergasted! I have never booked this last minute. We leave in one week!!! Any tips to keep from totally going off the wall and say forgetting underwear!!!! :scared1::rotfl2:

I'll be there with ya!! We leave a week from Friday.:cool1:Have a great trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter