OMG!!!! I got a PIN!!!!!!!!!

Have any DVC members ever received a pin code?

I am a DVC member, and I have recieved several pins over the last few years. Some we are able to use, and others don't fit our plans. I actually recieved a pin this week, but it doesn't work for us. Oh well, maybe next time. :)

I got this e-mail too but am already booked for October. Hopefully, there will be another one that includes dates for January :)

wow, lots of canadians getting PINS this time! i just discovered i got one too, sitting in my junk mail. :cool1:

of course since we are already booked for sept, it doesn't do me any good this time but hopefully we're on the "right" list now and maybe will get another one in the future. :)

I even just called, and the guy checked my married name, my now back to maiden name, and my current and old address. nothing. grumble.

I just checked my spam and all I saw was "Mickey" before I almost started yelling...it was just a confirmation e-mail from mickeypath about the banner that I created!

Oh well.

Oh goodness, I just went back into my inbox, as I get a ton of e-mails from websites every day, so I easily could have missed this, and lo-and-behold:

I GOT ONE!!!!

Now, I have to phone them right, I can't use it on the website? Sorry, I am so excited my brain isn't working! I was literally jumping up and down screaming!

Oh goodness, I just went back into my inbox, as I get a ton of e-mails from websites every day, so I easily could have missed this, and lo-and-behold:

I GOT ONE!!!!

Now, I have to phone them right, I can't use it on the website? Sorry, I am so excited my brain isn't working! I was literally jumping up and down screaming!

Congratulations!!

You will have to call to apply the PIN!!

I got one too, I did not realize it was a random thing...I hope to use it for sure.

Congratulations!!

You will have to call to apply the PIN!!

Thank you. Just called and booked and paid! Feels good to get it done. Thanks to the board; I never would have gone back to check the 30+ e-mailed I get automatically every day... SO HAPPY!

wow, lots of canadians getting PINS this time! i just discovered i got one too, sitting in my junk mail. :cool1:

of course since we are already booked for sept, it doesn't do me any good this time but hopefully we're on the "right" list now and maybe will get another one in the future. :)

Us too. Got the FD pin this afternoon, but we're going in September already :laughing:

Gotta love getting pins though - I was just as excited to get this one (that I can't use) as I was to get the 40% off pin last fall (that I also couldn't use because we'd just come back from WDW the month before) :rotfl2:

Seeing that disneydestinations email address just gives me a little thrill! :woohoo:

I registered to get free admission for my birthday and got a pin for free dining the same day...I'm not sure if its just a coincidence, but I'll take it either way! I'm not sure yet if we'll be able to use it as we are leaving on Thursday for my "birthday trip" but I might be able to convince my bf to take an extended weekend trip down later in the year :)

I'm a single Dad and was planning a trip anyways, does anyone know if I can use the pin for just 2 of us??

If you have the pin, as far as I know you can go yourself, or with however many the room will accomodate. It sure seems like they have targeted Canadians with this pin - we had no plans of going at all, not on our radar at all - but got this code and now we are! Very strategic of Disney (as always) to target the Northern Neighbours whose economy, while having taken a beating, is not in such rough shape as the states.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter