omg i got 2 tags

ty post on teen disney and u will get one

marcm said:
ty post on teen disney and u will get one
But I'm not a teen. I'm old enough to be your mom. ;)

They also say that about the CB. Which I do post on. :)

Congrats Marcm! :cool1: You seem to be one of the special few that have lucked out to get them! Enjoy!

Congrats! I guess the tag fairy is on the CB and the Teen Disney.

Peacefully said:
I'm still new, what does two tags mean?

Tagging is basically another name for doing graffiti work on anything irl. And basically here on the DIS, when your user title (the information directly below your dis name) gets colored (tagged with graffiti), you have been tagged by the tag fairy.

Congratz!!! I missed out on all the tagging I guess... *goes to put on all black clothing, plays emo music, and starts up a myspace all the while mumbling that no one understands me*

Congrats marcm! Well, it seems the tag fairy has a sense of humor if you look at my tag. Great, now I'm stuck with tons of people asking why I could masquerade as a youngster... Who knew I liked purple and red. :rolleyes:

I posted a message on the CB yesterday, asking the Tag Fairy not to forget the VMK folks! I hope more people get tagged. Lucky you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter