Omg... I go next week!!!

>Ash<

The Lost Caballeros
well i fly on the 17th from wet miserably britain to the glorious weather of America!!!

Im a little concerned, this is my honeymoon trip, i should be soooo excited i should be really giddy but ....

ive been so into my training & loosing weight for the trip and work is hard at the moment so i havnt had time to stop and smell the roses and that feeling of "hey im going to disney" it hasnt hit me yet, i think it will this weekend when im packing my case and my flight bag ...

going to watch some disney movies every night until we fly now... im just really wondering... what should i be doing right now?

all my adr's have been arranged by disney wife... the tickets are here, my park voucher from virgin is here.... got my halloween tickets all bundled together with the other tickets from virgin ....

we dont have any kids to get ready... so were kind of ready to go....

i am excited i got halloween 5 nights, F&W festival.... sunshine!! honeymoon!!!! but ... somthing isnt right...

what should i be doing dis'ers ... what are you doing at this time?

think i need to just chill and get that stop and smell the roses feeling?? :grouphug:

You're doing better than I am. My trip is over 8 months away and I can't sleep some nights because I am so giddy! :goodvibes I can't even imagine the excitement of the flight you have to take to get here! Hope you have a wonderful trip!

You're done everything that I can think off. Is your accommodation all sorted? If so I'd just try and relax and look forward to your honeymoon. I know my mum does most of the planning and she doesn't get excited (mostly due to stress) until she's left the Glasgow Airport Tarmac.

i have left it too late to preorder the photopass plus so ill be buying that full price at WDW for 199.99 which equates to 120.00gbp so it will be worth it for all those memories of our honeymoon esxpecially as we have 5 halloween nights... and the F&W festival to enjoy so the photopass plus will be a good investiment this trip.

other than that im, all done, were staying in a savannah view room at AKL so im really looking forward to that.

just got off the phone with disney wife were gonna watch a few classic movies tonight to try and get me to relax about the trip a little more.

peter pan
beauty and the beast
snow white

those movies should do it lol we have downloaded some of the american documentary shows about WDW for this weekend, this will be my 10th trip to WDW but disney wife will be on her 5th trip lol so she is alot more excited than me.

but knowing me i wont be really relaxed until im passed american immigration and have boarded that Mears transportation on my way to AKL. really nervous flyer too lol because im normally the guy in the middle :crowded:

thanks for all your well wishers.. if you could answer few questions that would be awesome...

with the photopass plus will all the halloween shots be included?

are magic shots also included where they put in characters into pics?

also

is saana at AKL a nice restraunt? the tandoori oven is making me hungry just thinking about it lol

:bitelip:

Make sure to get Honeymoon pin at City Hall in MK! :) Have a Magical Time! We just got back & had an amazing time :)

Yeah my DW has already got some ones that say Just Married pins with cinderella on them lol

we plan to get T-Shirts made at the tshirt design shop in market place at DTD on arrival night lol

we have just planned arrival day...

arrive at Orlando 130 be at hotel for around 230-3 depending on ques at orlando international

washed and changed out by 4;00 head over to MK to get our first pack of sorcerers of the MK cards, then monorail over the epcot for some F&W food stalls.
then back to the room and late night DTD before crashing in bed as the time difference will kill us lol

im getting more excited i think its because im at work and DW has this time off at home getting all excited on her own lol

im excited just to get their now.

anything going on that i really need to try at the moment like i mean only found this Photo pass plus like a week ago really, didnt realise their was preorder discounts until recently so im now paying full price lol

were gonna try a wishes desert buffet one night, maybe even a wild trek tour.

does any1 know if photopass plus includes magic shots and photos taken at halloween parties?

You'll feel different next week, I leave for the World this Sat and I can't stand the wait any more. I've got so much to do. I'm trying to get the house completely cleaned, I've lost 15 pounds, I've still got packing to do, and suppers to make. Ask your wife if she needs help I'm sure she'll say yes. There is nothing like packing that gets me all excited for a trip. Have a great time and I'll see you there.

Yes Photopass plus includes magic shots where they insert characters & Mickey's not so scary Halloween party shots.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

For me sometimes the stress & busy times of life get to me before holiday. It takes at least 1 to 2 days until I get excited & start enjoying our trip. Or until I step into MK!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yeah my DW has already got some ones that say Just Married pins with cinderella on them lol

we plan to get T-Shirts made at the tshirt design shop in market place at DTD on arrival night lol

we have just planned arrival day...

arrive at Orlando 130 be at hotel for around 230-3 depending on ques at orlando international

washed and changed out by 4;00 head over to MK to get our first pack of sorcerers of the MK cards, then monorail over the epcot for some F&W food stalls.
then back to the room and late night DTD before crashing in bed as the time difference will kill us lol

im getting more excited i think its because im at work and DW has this time off at home getting all excited on her own lol

im excited just to get their now.

anything going on that i really need to try at the moment like i mean only found this Photo pass plus like a week ago really, didnt realise their was preorder discounts until recently so im now paying full price lol

were gonna try a wishes desert buffet one night, maybe even a wild trek tour.

does any1 know if photopass plus includes magic shots and photos taken at halloween parties?

photopass plus includes magic & hween party photos I just got back :) enjoy!

Be sure to ASK the photographers with the handheld cameras (not the ones with the tripods) if they have any magic shots. They often will not offer that information!:)

well i fly on the 17th from wet miserably britain to the glorious weather of America!!!

Im a little concerned, this is my honeymoon trip, i should be soooo excited i should be really giddy but ....

ive been so into my training & loosing weight for the trip and work is hard at the moment so i havnt had time to stop and smell the roses and that feeling of "hey im going to disney" it hasnt hit me yet, i think it will this weekend when im packing my case and my flight bag ...

going to watch some disney movies every night until we fly now... im just really wondering... what should i be doing right now?

all my adr's have been arranged by disney wife... the tickets are here, my park voucher from virgin is here.... got my halloween tickets all bundled together with the other tickets from virgin ....

we dont have any kids to get ready... so were kind of ready to go....

i am excited i got halloween 5 nights, F&W festival.... sunshine!! honeymoon!!!! but ... somthing isnt right...

what should i be doing dis'ers ... what are you doing at this time?

think i need to just chill and get that stop and smell the roses feeling?? :grouphug:

OMG same here!! Off to WDW for 2 weeks next Thursday (the day after you). :cool1: Staying at Port Orleans Franch Quarter - like you doing MNSSHP and Food and Wine. Decided to just do the Disney Parks this time so that we can get our money's worth from the tickets and have a bit of a more chilled out pace (having crammed in Universal, SeaWorld and Kennedy Space Center on top of Disney last time!).

Can't wait!!

By the way, what is this "american documentary shows about WDW" you speak of and where can I get those from?

Thanks.

Oh, and have a brilliant trip as well (I know you will)

Oh, and we're from the UK as well - N.Wales.

i just asked disney wife if she needs help... thanks for opening that can of worms DIS'ers lol

im packing this evening, again, make sure they meet the weight allowence,

now i forgot about PINS!!! so ill be sorting throiugh my pin collection tonight to find the duplicates and pins i want to trade whilst at WDW

got my cast member lanyard series "hidden mickey" checklist for this year so ill be on the lookout for the sets too.

just been informed she has headed out shopping and has got us some disney themed sweets and food products "mickey head nuggets" and Disney wafflles courtasy of Morrisons supermarket lol
so im guess thats my dinner tnite sorted lol

then its disney movie time.

This weekend will be hectic i just know it. she will be worse than me, especially sunday evening when i go back to work monday knowing that sunday is her last day to get me done and dusted lol then monday night will be Mousecleaning!!! lol Tuesday we are going to the cinema. they are showing lion king in 3d so were gonna go their and watch that tuesday night then its early to bed ready to fly to my happy place.

if their is any hints/tips you guys could offer me to help make my hooneymoon special please share them really want to surprise her. can i order flowers for the room one night does any1 know??? :flower3: i know she would jsut love to come back one night and have some flowers from me :groom:

or if you guys can think of anything else i can do to make this honeymoon special please share...
sorry for the rant :p

By the way, what is this "american documentary shows about WDW" you speak of and where can I get those from?

Thanks.

Oh, and have a brilliant trip as well (I know you will)

Oh, and we're from the UK as well - N.Wales.

Hi!!!!!

go to Youtube, search for Disney World, and literally hour long documentaries are on their their is american thrill seekers, mega constructions showing you how they made the rides.

we have even downloaded videos of walter disney explaining plans for MK Epcot and then imagineers showing you AK and all the animals and explaining them all TV specials from the states really cool.

if you use the website keepvid.com you can actually download the video in HQ MP4 videos playable on Ipad,IPhone,Ipod and Xbox 360

have fun

Hi!!!!!

go to Youtube, search for Disney World, and literally hour long documentaries are on their their is american thrill seekers, mega constructions showing you how they made the rides.

we have even downloaded videos of walter disney explaining plans for MK Epcot and then imagineers showing you AK and all the animals and explaining them all TV specials from the states really cool.

if you use the website keepvid.com you can actually download the video in HQ MP4 videos playable on Ipad,IPhone,Ipod and Xbox 360

have fun

Great thanks! :)

yes we have costumes .....

disney wife has the 1 costume which is Belle

I have 2 because im a big halloween guy,

ive got a mad hatter costume, halloween colours orange and purple.
so a halloween hatter lol

and a pirate, similar to hooks costume.

i will be ordering the wife some flowers.

hope to see some of you their!!!!

Have something sweet sent to your wife from the Disney florist. Maybe you'll get excited knowing you have a secret surprise for her. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter