OMG I did it again

wildwood

DIS Veteran
Only been home for 19 days and just got of the phone and whoops I booked to go back to the happy place YEAH 19th Dec to the 2nd Jan 2016 happy with the price for flydrive and good flight times with United . Thanks charter travel happy happy let the planning restart ( 19 days on not logging onto MDE was enough for me.lol )

Wow, scheduled flights over a year in advance. Didn't even think that was possible :confused3

Wow, scheduled flights over a year in advance. Didn't even think that was possible :confused3

You can through travel agents - VH for example. They will hold onto the money for the flights until they are released. That said, that's a LOOOONG way off - I booked 10 months out this year and thought that was really prematurely!

You can through travel agents - VH for example. They will hold onto the money for the flights until they are released. That said, that's a LOOOONG way off - I booked 10 months out this year and thought that was really prematurely!

I know that but I don't understand how they can know the flight times and/or guarantee the price this far in advance (i.e. before flights are even released).

I know that but I don't understand how they can know the flight times and/or guarantee the price this far in advance (i.e. before flights are even released).

From what I understand, the airlines issue "provisional" schedules but they can change, in which case the TA contacts the customer and reschedules. I suspect they also have a minimum selling price which ensures they cover the maximum the airline will charge them for a seat.

From what I understand, the airlines issue "provisional" schedules but they can change, in which case the TA contacts the customer and reschedules. I suspect they also have a minimum selling price which ensures they cover the maximum the airline will charge them for a seat.

Ah, thanks for the explanation :thumbsup2

Kath2003 said:

Yeah that is exactly right Kath2003 we will be contacted if the scheduled changes and ask if we accept the changes , and we also got to do deposit which is very helpful . Andy at charter travel was very helpful indeed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter