OMG i am done my ressies by FOUR AM

How is everyone makeing adrs earlier that 6am when it looks like your in the same time zone as me?

Tammy, my guess is that Disney is changing their system and rolling out the days earlier than they did at first.

I don't think that Disney ever announced "Try online at 6am, that's when it opens" I think that DIS board members found out 6am by trial and error. Now it's possible that it's open earlier and we're finding out the exact time by trial and error again.

Tricia1972

Thanks for your prompt reply. I am like everyone else worrying about adrs, I am one of the ones who will be calling on Oct. 27. HUH!!! Any ideas...What's the earliest I should try?

I'd keep an eye on the boards, and probably readdress this around the end of October. The only thing consistent with Disney is that they are ever changing and evolving.

If I were trying ADRs in the next week, and was desperate to get into something I'd try around 3am, maybe starting around 2:45am.

My date is mid October, and I am reserving my decision for a few weeks yet. :laughing:

(I do feel sorry for you though, I think October 27 will be a nightmare for CMs and Guests alike.)

I knew when Disney announced going back to 180 days in Oct. I knew I was in trouble. Thanks for the advice and good luck to you.

I got the error code last night around 12:30 am (my ADR time was, I thought, 3:00 am since I am on the west coast). I used a tip from someone else on the boards: choose 'discover' instead of logging in, choose the place where the restaurant is (accomodation or theme park) then choose dining, then click reservation, then book online. Worked like a charm and I could log in when the login page appeared. Then I automatically got, during my first ressie, the box to put in my resort confirmation number which allowed me to book past the first day of my stay.

I finished about 1:30 am. I got everything I wanted (started 12/6), including CRT's breakfast (12/6 was booked, so I booked 12/9). I called around 8 am PST and got CP and the GF tea, also. WHoo hoo!

I have NO idea why my post showed up multiple times through this thread! ever since i posted it i wasn't even able to get INTO DIS -- weird, sorry about those of you who had trouble i just wanted to share that you can possibly try earlier if like me you can't sleep from the excitement.

Discover way isn;t working for me :(

I had this problem on Sunday - finally was able to get in and now can't and I want to make some changes.. How frustrating

I'm also having problems, won't recognize my reservation number today and yesterday. I emailed Disney thru the "Contact" mode. I have time but would like this to be good before Oct. Should I call also?

I would call Disney to make sure your first set didn't actually go through and you are double booked. It has happened that people that receive an error message or site times out while trying to check out the reservations were actually made.

I would very, very strongly second this recommendation! This happened to me, and I was glad that I called, or I would have been double booked for a number of reservations.

I could never get my resetvation to pull up to do 90+10 ADR's. Turned out that the DTC agent never entered my phone number when I made my reservation. I never thought to check since I could always pull up my trip online on other parts of the site.

I too was able to book at 4:15 and had most of what I wanted by 5:00 AM on my 90 day:cool1:. While I think the online system is great, they need to add the packages to it as well. I hate having to call several times a day for cancellations since all Fantasmic Packages were booked for my week. It is only scheduled two out of the 6 days my sister's family is there with us and so I am very limited and I don't think a 4 year old and an 18 month old will tolerate waiting for the show - so we may have to miss it. I will continue to call daily and see what we can get. I was able to book the following after some significant juggling I might add. Notice that LC and CRT weren't available until the tail end of the trip.
CP - 5:45, Tutto - 5:25, HDDR - 5:00, 50's PT- 4:00, CM - 5:20, Mama Mel's 5:10, Le Cellier 5:00, CRT - 5:10.

please enter the confirmation number for your Resort reservation along with the phone number you submitted when you made the reservation

There is no place for a phone #. AHHHHHH Am I doing something wrong?

I am getting the same message. It tells me to enter the reservation # along with the phone # associated with the reservation. That would be fine if there was anywhere to enter the phone #.

Can you only retrieve your reservation (through the dining) when you have reached the 90 day mark? Since I was reading all the problems I tried myself to retrieve and get used to the system for my approaching day. But then got the error message.

I'm also having problems, won't recognize my reservation number today and yesterday. I emailed Disney thru the "Contact" mode. I have time but would like this to be good before Oct. Should I call also?

I had the same problem as you and also I wasn't able to look at any dates beyond the date I am ckg in. I had to call the Dining Reservations Line 2x and was finally told that I had another reservation number as well. Turns out that there were 2 ressie numbers! Go figure! I asked them if all my reservations were all on one account and they said yes. After I got the 2nd number, I was able to access my reservations online. Good luck to you. Hopefully, this will be the same for you.:surfweb:

I found the system to be temperamental so I don't know if there is any rhyme or reason to what is allowed.

This is what happened to me. For the 90 +10 day booking the only time I could book for the "+10 days " was at 6am. Any earlier than that my days would be blanked out for booking. At 6am, I refreshed my page entered my reservation # on that page only (never logged in to the WDW site or on the restaurant site) and clicked "retrieve my reservation". I was then able to book.

For those that received an error of any sort, I recommend you close your browser and clear your cookies/history then log back in.

Based on another poster's advice I stored the direct link to the restaurants in my favorites and opened multiple tabs for each restaurant. Once you enter your reservation # and click retrieve you do not have to enter it again in the other tabs.

For anything at 90 days or within my 90 days, I have been able been able to book anytime during the night, but I wouldn't guarantee that is always the case.

Also, eventhough I never actually logged into the WDW site when I made the reservations, I have still been able to bring up all my online reservations by entering my conf # and phone # so it wasn't a problem skipping that step in the beginning.

5DisneyNuts - When did you make your original 90 +10 reservations? I am curious how it fits in the time line with those reporting this week that it's 3am. If you ran into 6am this week, then I'll go back and re-revise the FAQ on the official online thread.

Thanks for your help with this!

5DisneyNuts - When did you make your original 90 +10 reservations? I am curious how it fits in the time line with those reporting this week that it's 3am. If you ran into 6am this week, then I'll go back and re-revise the FAQ on the official online thread.

Thanks for your help with this!

Hi! No, sorry not this week. I made my 90+10 reservations about 1 1/2 weeks ago. After the initial 90+10 date though, I could access any of my dates any time during the night. Hope that makes sense! Thanks.

I got the error code last night around 12:30 am (my ADR time was, I thought, 3:00 am since I am on the west coast). I used a tip from someone else on the boards: choose 'discover' instead of logging in, choose the place where the restaurant is (accomodation or theme park) then choose dining, then click reservation, then book online. Worked like a charm and I could log in when the login page appeared. Then I automatically got, during my first ressie, the box to put in my resort confirmation number which allowed me to book past the first day of my stay.

I don't see the place to put your resort confirmation. It may be RIGHT in front of me, but I need a little guidance. Thanks!

UPDATE: I found it! And, just as I thought, it was right in front of me eyes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter