• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OMG. DD was just in a bad car accident... (UPDATE)

WOW! speechless, but greatful she is ok and nothing serious happend. My prayers are with you and your DD.

Prayers being said for you and your daughter. I can't even imagine how you must have felt being able to hear the accident as it happened.

Is your daughter in the Tucson area? If so, let me know if there is anything I can do for you or her.

:hug: for both of you.

Very sorry to hear that, Kitty. :hug: Know that Lauren and you both are in my prayers. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for her. :hug:

How scary to have to listen to it. Terrifying for both of you.

Will keep you both in my prayers. Hang in there and keep us posted.

How horrible! I hope your daughter is o.k. Prayers being sent!:hug:

:hug: how terrible. I am hoping she is on the mend.

Prayers for Lauren and for you too Kitty. Please keep us updated with her condition.:grouphug:

I just want you to know that you and your DD are in my thoughts. How scary as a mother to have to hear something so awful and feel so powerless to protect your baby (even if she is 24).

Prayers for a speedy recovery!!!

:hug:
Kerri

:hug: Totally made me upset, then I tried to read this to my DBF and started crying and couldn't read it. My mom is in Ca, and when I would talk to her on my cell, it seemed someone always pulled out in front of me or somethin would happen. SHe told me that was a fear of hers..... I feel for you and your daughter!!!!
:hug:

:hug: :hug: Hugs to you and DD. What a terrible thing for both of you to go through.

I hope everything is okay. I too have a Lauren who is a little younger than your daughter. I will keep you both in my prayers.:hug:

Kitty, I can't even imagine what it would be like to hear something like that! I'll keep Lauren in my thoughts and prayers.

I hope she is doing ok now. How awful for you. I am so sorry you had to go through this and I can empathize. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter