OMG! Check this out! Monty's friends will be scared...

I confess I am not an animal lover, but I love Monty's antics. A little light-heartedness is what we need around here. E, just ignore it, and continue your posts. Anyone who takes time to send a pm like that is not worth your time thinking about.

Monty rules!!!

That's really pathetic, IMO. How can you not like Monty Dog??:confused:

I received a very blunt, bordering on rude, PM the other day regarding the area of Florida I am moving to. Sorry, but I happen to LOVE the area! It takes all kinds I guess.

Might I add that it is never nice to send mean pm's, but it does happen. I tend to sense a bit of agonistic passive aggressive tendencies here, merely by posting the nasty pm.
I am sure Monty Dog is a fine dog. I've never read the Monty Dog posts, but I know one thing ... cover your eyes all Monty Dog fans
Monty Dog is really Esmerelda posing as a dog.
Truth is Monty Dog cannot post or read.
One should take all this with a grain of salt as it is coming from a Queen Bee :sunny:

Too bad Monty isnt a Hound Dog then he could sniff the poster out and bite him/her where the sun dont shine! Keep your head up E. There are more nice people here than the mean ones!

Seems to me two wrongs don't make a right. While the poster needs to mind their own business, you didn't need to publicly post a private message. Both of you are wrong IMO.

I really like your posts and your new picture is absolutely adorable! Some people are just mean and they seem to get their kicks out of trying to hurt others. I am glad that you are not taking this idiot seriously!:wave:

VampHeartless & Goofy4Tink you guys had me rollin! :p

EX - don't you fret about some small person who is too much of a wuss to come out & post their mean thoughts publically.
I love Monty Dog -
In fact, I rarely post or even read much of the CB anymore (it's become a shadow of it's former self) But I ALWAYS make sure to check in on the Monty Dog - He makes me smile & laugh & that is the kind of thing I'm looking for when I come here.

My Cosmo Girl (Jack Russelette Extraordinaire) Cheers on You & Monty!

Wow. That was weird and meanspirited. You know you have a lot of people that do like what you post and that's what counts.

You have a good attitude about it. :sunny:
Just keep on doing your thing girl!!!! :cool1:

Esme - I pmed you -- your nasty pm sounds eerily similar to the one I got about my dog's birthday. Maybe this person has a thing against dogs!!

Originally posted by Leota

My Cosmo Girl (Jack Russelette Extraordinaire) Cheers on You & Monty!

Jack Russelette! I love it. I need to get a girl one someday so I can call her a Jack Russelette. :) That really made me smile. :) :) :)

Some people can do some unbelievable things at times, this is one. Nice to see you not having it affect you in a negative way, but rather, in a positive way. Keep making smiles here, E, many enjoy you and Monty.

Originally posted by Talking Hands
Seems to me two wrongs don't make a right. While the poster needs to mind their own business, you didn't need to publicly post a private message. Both of you are wrong IMO.

This from someone who likes to send the same type of pm's :rolleyes:

That PM is rather rude. I look forward to Monty Dog posts. He makes my day (or evening depending on when I get on the boards!)

Originally posted by 4greatboys
This from someone who likes to send the same type of pm's :rolleyes:

Doesn't change my opinion. She was wrong to post a private message to the boards. Maybe you should MYOB too. You are no angel.

Maybe you should MYOB too. You are no angel.

Well - I guess this applies to all of us, including you, now doesn't it? Maybe we should all just crawl into our own little corners and MYOB and just let this die down..... somehow I think all of us are too voyeuristic for that to happen.....:rolleyes:

And I've always thought of 4greatboys as an :angel:

Pam life wouldn't be any fun if we MYOB'd everything.;) :teeth:

Originally posted by Pam
Well - I guess this applies to all of us, including you, now doesn't it? Maybe we should all just crawl into our own little corners and MYOB and just let this die down..... somehow I think all of us are too voyeuristic for that to happen.....:rolleyes:

And I've always thought of 4greatboys as an :angel:
You are entitled to your own opinion. I don't have to agree.

Pam life wouldn't be any fun if we MYOB'd everything.

And here I thought you were going to say life wouldn't be any fun is we weren't so voyeuristic!!:eek: :o

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter