Omg 6 day acceptance :)!

My interview was march 9 and got the e-mail today, march 16. Accepted for Bell Service for the Fall Advantage 2011. WOOT WOOT

That's crazy!!! I had my phone interview exactly AN HOUR before you (7:30pm) on the EXACT same day (Thurs. March 3rd) AND I got accepted the same day as you as well (March 9th @ 8:07am)!!!!! That is TOO WEIRD!!!

I wasn't even expecting it to come so early because I've heard from other CP hopefuls as well as the interviewers that I'd have to wait 3-5 weeks!!!

Congrats to everyone that was already accepted! I interviewed on Tuesday, March 15th (so it's been 10 days). I know I shouldn't be discouraged, but I keep looking for an e-mail from Disney, and I'm disappointed when I don't see one. I think they told me it would be about two weeks on the phone, but I was still kind of nervous, so I may be remembering wrong.

Congrats! I had a four day acceptance (interviewed Monday 3/21, emailed on Friday 3/25. Yay for Attractions Fall 2011!

Hey I'm Bell service as well and will be down for the Fall Advantage! I havn't seen many Bell Service Cast members so maybe we might work together. Not sure if you know of any others, I tend to see a lot of Attractions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter