Olivia's for Breakfast?

N10CJT

DIS Veteran
We are considering trying Olivia's for breakfast this November, and I'm looking for input about it. The menu looks interesting..... is it good? Any opinions about it would be appreciated, and if any of you have photographs of some of the food, please share!
Thanks everyone! :goodvibes

We are considering trying Olivia's for breakfast this November, and I'm looking for input about it. The menu looks interesting..... is it good? Any opinions about it would be appreciated, and if any of you have photographs of some of the food, please share!
Thanks everyone! :goodvibes

It was just average...nothing to write home about. I'll look in my photos and see if I have any.

It was clearly better than the breakfasts we recently had at the Wave!
Actually it's pretty good, as the places where you can get a decent TS breakfast are few and far between at WDW.

Last Sept. DH got sick and we had to miss our breakfast at Boma but we were able to get an ADR for Olivia's the next day, to use our TS credit. We have been to dinner at Olivia's several times and enjoyed it. We enjoyed breakfast as well. I would definitely go again. One thing I would do differently - I had the poached eggs & sweet potato hash and I wished I had thought to request the Hollandaise sauce on the side.

You didn't ask this, but although I liked Olivia's, Boma would be my first choice for breakfast.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I agree with winterman. Olivia's was very good but Boma is always my first choice for an amazing breakfast. JUNGLE JUICE. :cloud9:

I thought our breakfast at Olivia's was very good. I think it's one of the more underrated restaurants in WDW.

Thanks for the input, guys, it's definitely helpful.
We actually are thinking of Olivia's as something new. We go to Kona and to Boma at least once and generally twice during a trip, and also go to Kouzzina and Whispering Canyon (not really my favorite, honestly). We're also considering Rainforest Cafe as a way to have an early breakfast at the Animal Kingdom.... I've heard the breakfast there is actually pretty good. We're just hoping to break up the usual routine, and Olivia's is the only place that we haven't tried that looks like it might work.

I thought our breakfast at Olivia's was very good. I think it's one of the more underrated restaurants in WDW.

ITA!!! We try to get there fairly often, we almost always have a great meal, whether's it's breakfast or dinner! I LOVE the pineapple bread (but I don't think they do that for breakfast). I definitely remember enjoying french toast there!

I recommend you try it!
Their sweet potato hash is wonderful, and I swear they make the best grits anywhere!

It was one of my favorite breakfasts last trip. I had the poached eggs on sweet potato has & it was delicious. DH had the breakfast cuban which he really enjoyed as well. I would go back in a heartbeat just for that hash.
(click on the thumbnails for link to webshots pix)

I think you will be glad you tried it.

We stayed at OKW in April and had breakfast at Olivia's 3 times. The sweet potato hash was so good I had it twice. :love:The banana bread french toast was also tasty, but VERY sweet. The waitres referred to it as 'dessert for breakfast' and she was right. It didn't stop my husband from ordering his own the next time we went, though. ;)
Most breakfast fair is pretty standard, but Olivia's had some interesting choices. I want to go back and try the breakfast cuban, among other things.

Love it! :love: We normally stay @OKW since it is our home resort, but we usually choose to have breakfast in our unit. However, once or twice during our stay, we always have breakfast @Olivia's. Great atmosphere and service. Wonderful omelets! We enjoy it a lot!

Useful information, thanks everyone! I am definitely considering trying it. My fiancee has been eying the hash, and I have been wondering about the hash and the banana bread French toast, so hearing that people have enjoyed both is good news! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter