Olivias cafe menu

diddldonna

Disney crazy :)
Hitch is the current menu for breakfast and dinner as I seem to find two different ones?

Those actually aren't current. And the ones on waltdisneyworld.com aren't current either. There are a lot more entrees and sandwiches available than what's shown.

Most current menu is on disneyworld.com Just follow to the resort page and you'll find all the menus. Should be the most up to date source for all WDW restuarants.

Love that they have an All Day menu verses separate lunch/dinner menus! There are so many great things to enjoy at Olivia's, conch fritters, pulled pork, Cobb salad! Yummy!!

The menu on the Disney website isn't accurate either. They added a Pan Seared Scallops dish with a creamy marscapone polenta and aspargus for $20.99. And they took off Vicki's Melt.

I just posted something about the fried chicken at Olivia's not being on the menu. My DVC "Disney Files" magazine mentions a special "members only" menu. Is there some reason they don't want everyone to see their full menu? Are they still making adjustments or something?

I just posted something about the fried chicken at Olivia's not being on the menu. My DVC "Disney Files" magazine mentions a special "members only" menu. Is there some reason they don't want everyone to see their full menu? Are they still making adjustments or something?

I just responded to your other post about Olivias. Haven't seen the Disney Files so I am confused also. I can't imagine there is a "members only" menu.

I just responded to your other post about Olivias. Haven't seen the Disney Files so I am confused also. I can't imagine there is a "members only" menu.

The Disney Files reads "Be sure to ask about 'Member Specials' at Olivia's Cafe at Disney's OKW Resort. From pot roast to salads to the restaurant's famous buttermilk fried chicken, these special dishes add to an eatery that already offers one of Disney's broadest menus, thanks to the now-all-day availability of its lunch and dinner dishes... Don't see what you're looking for on the menu? The chef may be able to prepare it anyway."

Sure makes it sounds like the specials are only for those who know to ask, but hopefully they'll tell everyone (we are DVC but I'd hate to think that others don't have the same selection). I honestly didn't think the all day menu looked very broad, the former lunch and dinner menus looked more appealing to me. But we'll give it a shot and see how it goes.

There isn't a secret menu. The servers will tell you in their greeting what the member special they have that night. If you really love the buttermilk chicken, the chef can usually accommodate you, but let them know a few days in advance so it can marinade overnight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter