Olive Garden Salad Dressing at Walmart

Zandy595

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f
I love Olive Garden's salad dressing and I saw in Walmart's new ad that they're selling it now. Has anyone tried it? Is it as good as the bottle you can buy at OG?

130331_Olive_Garden_Italian_Light_Straight_On_99.JPG

Tastes just like the stuff at the restaurant. I went through an entire bottle in about 10 days :goodvibes

It's been sold at sams for awhile and my kids eat it all the time, they say it is just like the restaurant.

I will definitely keep an eye out for this! Now if they would start selling their soups I would be a happy camper:goodvibes

Terri

Has anyone bought this any place other Walmart or Sam's?

I have never bought it, but I've made the copy version from a site I found on-line. Tasted the same to me.

I have been buying the salad dressing directly from Olive Garden for several years now. It comes in a nice sealed glass bottle. They don't advertise it or even have them on display....I just ask for a bottle. :) Love that dressing. My niece worked for them and she told us about it.

I have been buying the salad dressing directly from Olive Garden for several years now. It comes in a nice sealed glass bottle. They don't advertise it or even have them on display....I just ask for a bottle. :) Love that dressing. My niece worked for them and she told us about it.

I do this too! I think it's $5 a bottle at OG and I wonder how much it is at Wal Mart.

I do this too! I think it's $5 a bottle at OG and I wonder how much it is at Wal Mart.

I don't know why they don't have it on display. We buy a bottle when we are at dinner there and have them add it to our check.

My MIL gave me a bottle for Christmas that she bought at OG. They eat there all the time, we don't go very often because the only thing I really like it the salad. ;)

My Walmart ad shows $3.28 for a 16oz bottle. They have regular and light. I'm definitely going to look for it when I go this week. Glad to hear everyone likes it.

I have to go to Wal-Mart today and I will look for it! I never thought I would be excited about a trip to Wal-Mart!:laughing:

Terri

saw this post, went to walmart to find it, didnt find it.

*insert sad face*

saw this post, went to walmart to find it, didnt find it.

*insert sad face*
That's too bad. I have a feeling that might happen to me when I go. My Walmart never has anything they're supposed to have, even when it's shown in the ad.

We've been buying it at Sam's. I like it, the taste is pretty similar. Put some grated parmesan or romano cheese on the salad and you'd never know the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter