Older ticket question

ohtomi

Earning My Ears
I have looked but have a question that I haven't seen addressed. We have several tickets that have one or two days left. If I enter them on the ME site will it be able to tell me if we have days left and if we do, how many. We are planning a visit to see HP at Universal and would like to spend one day at Disney. would like to know beforehand how many one day tickets we need to purchase and make our FP+ before we leave home. TIA

I have looked but have a question that I haven't seen addressed. We have several tickets that have one or two days left.

1. If I enter them on the ME site will it be able to tell me if we have days left and if we do, how many.

We are planning a visit to see HP at Universal and would like to spend one day at Disney.

2. would like to know beforehand how many one day tickets we need to purchase and make our FP+ before we leave home. TIA

1. Some have reported that it works. Some not.
Some have also reported it showing incorrect info on tickets
for which they DO know the numbers.

2. Give it a shot. Hope for the best.

I have added my older ( 8 years) ticket to my mde and it did not show me how many days were left. If someone else knows where this is listed I would like to know too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter