Older CP hopefuls.

Just thought I'd update everyone that I got my "Pended" email - that was really quick! Interviewed Thursday night and 1 1/2 days later I get the email. It seems they are either doing this quicker than last year. I'm happy I didn't get rejected at least! Has any other older CP hopefuls received news yet?

I'm still waiting for any answer. Applied & WBI on the 8th then phone interview on the 12th. In my book no news is good news.

Congratulations e-mail received. I have been accepted. I just don't know what role b/c there is an issue with the link. I'm not the only one with the problem, on Facebook & Tumblr a slew of kids are having the same issue.
I will let you all know later what it is whenever I find out.

Yay congrats, I had to reschedule my phone interview for next Thursday... What program are u doing Fall/FA? When is ur arrivial date, and are u still looking for roommates?

I don't know dates or role yet. Waiting for computer glitch to be fixed. Not sure if FA or just Fall. And may just get apartment and have my DS stay with me instead of the dorms at his school. Really stoked.

Congratulations e-mail received. I have been accepted. I just don't know what role b/c there is an issue with the link. I'm not the only one with the problem, on Facebook & Tumblr a slew of kids are having the same issue.

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you - you were accepted at WDW, correct?

I don't know dates or role yet. Waiting for computer glitch to be fixed. Not sure if FA or just Fall. And may just get apartment and have my DS stay with me instead of the dorms at his school. Really stoked.
Congrats on being accepted! It's a pretty common issue right now, and most likely will be resolved first thing tomorrow morning when they arrive back in the office at about 8AM EST. Whoever that person is will have the pleasure of reading a couple hundred emails regarding the issue too, most likely. ;)

I stalk the internet a bit too much... it's been an issue since the office close at about 5PM EST.

Have a Most Magical Day, and let me know what role you get! :smickey:

Congrats on being accepted! It's a pretty common issue right now, and most likely will be resolved first thing tomorrow morning when they arrive back in the office at about 8AM EST. Whoever that person is will have the pleasure of reading a couple hundred emails regarding the issue too, most likely. ;)

I stalk the internet a bit too much... it's been an issue since the office close at about 5PM EST.

Judging by the number of people that happened to in the facebook group (myself included) I think it may be a few thousand! ;)

:cool1::cool1:Congratulations!!!:cool1::cool1:
Keep us posted on all the details! Hope you have a magical experience!

I sent them an e-mail also. Still not working at 0715 this morning.

Judging by the number of people that happened to in the facebook group (myself included) I think it may be a few thousand! ;)

I agree. I was on tumblr also and a bunch of kids there have the same issue.

:cool1::cool1:Congratulations!!!:cool1::cool1:
Keep us posted on all the details! Hope you have a magical experience!

I will let you all know as soon as I find out!:cool1:

Merchandise :thumbsup2

Fall, Mid August to 3 Jan 14. Now for decisions and planning. :surfweb:

We will be down at WDW in a couple weeks, we might look at a couple of apartments while we are there. I will be going to WDW as a future castmember!:cool1:

Merchandise :thumbsup2

Fall, Mid August to 3 Jan 14. Now for decisions and planning. :surfweb:

We will be down at WDW in a couple weeks, we might look at a couple of apartments while we are there. I will be going to WDW as a future castmember!:cool1:
Congratulations, now to just see what wonderful location you are placed in! :)

You may already have a few locations in mind, but I remember a few being mentioned in this thread. Also, asking any Florida residents that are currently on the boards are a great idea as there are Cast Members near the Resort area that have probably gone through the same process. I'm going to need to do the same when I finally move down to Florida.

Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

It has been a week already since my acceptance. Wow time flies!
Has anyone else heard anything?

I finally told my program chair at school. (She has been telling kids that they could only do the Spring program). She actually said we could work something out to do my last class and "directed participation" online instead of in the classroom. So, I will have no time for a Disney class.

Can't wait to hear if anyone else has been accepted.

I haven't heard anything yet - still pended. However, I heard tonight on the FB Disneyland CP page that they aren't accepting any more people for the top 3 roles I wanted (Guest Services, Disney Desk and Front Desk). So not sure if I'll even get in because the only other role my interviewer asked about was Photopass Photographer.

Had my phone interview with Angie today, its hard to say how it went, she was very very hard to read and didn't give me a lot of feedback. Last about 15 mins

Hey Guys :)

Just wondering if anyone is on Facebook. I was considering making a FB group for 25+ CP's and CP hopefuls for the Fall and Fall Advantage 2013 season.

Krys

Glad to hear I wasn't the only one with a "short" interview.

I have a FB account but have not announced my acceptance to everyone yet. I have some FB family stalkers. They will read my stuff, judge, talk to others and not to me about it. And if I block them (again) it causes even more drama that my parents get involved. This would be my sisters. So, I'm learning not to give them fuel. I know they are not here b/c they don't "get" Disney like I do.

Anyways, I would love to visit/join a FB page but probably won't actively participate for a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter