Old Town Car Show

Lumiere Lover

You can sleep after we leave WDW..
DH is a big fan of car shows. I see Old Town near Celebration holds a car show every Wednesday and Saturday evening.

Has anyone on the boards ever done this? How did you get to the show (taxi, car rental).

Any info on Old Town would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Any one have any idea what it would cost for a taxi from Pop Century to Old Town - Thanks for your help

I go to Old Town every visit to Orlando, as a car freak myself. Its usually a good attendance.

http://myoldtownusa.com/

No idea on Taxi as I always drive, often live music on same time as Sat night cruises.

I have attended the saturday night car show at old town and its pretty neat. In july there were people but it wasnt unmanageable.

I am not sure if you have children but if you do just be aware they have a carnival like environment and the rides for the kids can add up quickly.

Thanks for the comments/suggestions. This will be only two adults, and I am leaning towards renting a car from Disney for the day.

Every year we stay at Comfort Suites in Old Town for our first night before staying on site. The car show is great and right next to Old Town in Fun Spot USA, they have some fair type rides and Go-Kart tracks. A good place to eat is Flippers Pizza.

The next day we check in at our resort and the start our Disney vacation. My oldest daughter says Old Town gets her ready for Disney. I just like getting up early and having a full first day at Magic Kingdom.

We always fly and rent a car for our Disney trips so I have no idea what a taxi woud cost.

Have Fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter