Old tickets and MDE for fast passes??

MycatlovesEeyore

Two WDW fanatics are now a family of 4 with a litt
Has anyone linked 20 year old complimentary tickets to My Disney Experience to claim fast passes?

I had non exp tickets from 2003 and had to go to Guest Relations to get them added to MDE. Could not use them to make fastpasses. I did have other tickets available too. I used them to MAKE the fast passes and had Guest relations tier the old tickets to be used first. This was done before entering a park.

We had comp tickets from a hurricane in 2004. We couldn't link them ourselves, we took them to Guest Relations to have it done.

We had tickets from 2009 and I was able to call and get them added to the correct person on MDE.

We also had very old paper tickets with 1-2 days remaining from 1990 and while at Guest Services in Disney Springs, we could have added them at that time. Instead we opted for new-issued cards for a future trip.

-We also had very old paper tickets with 1-2 days remaining from 1990 and while at Guest Services in Disney Springs, we could have added them at that time.
Instead we opted for new-issued cards for a future trip.

You may be able to manually add those "new card" tickets to your MDX anytime you want so that you'll be able to
make advance FP+ when you need to.

You may be able to manually add those "new card" tickets to your MDX anytime you want so that you'll be able to make advance FP+ when you need to.

Yes, I believe so. We just didn't need them this trip. "Free" 2-day non-expiring park hopper tickets? Yes, Please!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter