Old ticket question

Pineapple Princess

Mouseketeer
I found some old tickets from 2003. I have no idea who they belong to and there are no names on them. Can I still use them?

I am not sure what is on them, they are water park and more. Can I say use one of the water park days and upgrade it to a FL after 2 water park ticket?
Could I use one of the park days toward an annual pass?

Thanks!

I don't think any tickets from before 2005 can be upgraded. If they are partially used they wouldn't be upgradable anyway, you have to do so within the first 14 days, no?

I found some old tickets from 2003. I have no idea who they belong to and there are no names on them.

1-Can I still use them?

I am not sure what is on them, they are water park and more.

2- Can I say use one of the water park days

3- and upgrade it to a FL after 2 water park ticket?

4- Could I use one of the park days toward an annual pass?

1 & 2- Use any still-unused assets? Yes.

3- Upgrade it? No.

4- Sorry.

All upgrades must be made within 14 days of the first use of the ticket.

That's true of Magic Your Way tickets.

But, these tickets are PRE-Magic Your Way.
They have a different set of rules regarding their upgrade.

One of those rules is, even if they were never used in the past, they are too simply too old to be upgraded.

This applies to post-2004 standard single and multi-day tickets (Magic Your Way tickets).

Older standard tickets may be traded in prior to any use; the value is roughly what you paid for them. After use, no upgrades are allowed. One submitted ticket plus money for each new ticket (including annual pass) desired.

Thank you for the replies!

So if I were to use them do I need to go to a ticket window and exchange them, or can I just use them how they are?

Thank you for the replies!

So if I were to use them do I need to go to a ticket window and exchange them, or can I just use them how they are?

If there is a magnetic stripe (black/brown on the back, you may be able to
use the ticket(s) as-is... That's assuming that the stripe has not become demagnetized.

Personally, I'd exchange them.
Then,you'll get a new RFID plastic ticket with the same asset(s) as your current ticket(s.)
Why is that a good thing?
Because RFID tickets can work at EITHER the old scan-in ticket turnstiles
-OR-
the new RFID ticket turnstiles.

You'll be covered to go in whichever is running the smoothest that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter