OLD THREAD: 2012 Beach and Yacht FAQ, Part 2- May, June and July DON'T POST HERE!

I just booked DD and future DSIL for the second part of their honeymoon at AKL CL 1 bedroom. DD and I stay there often it's our DVC home resort and we both love the CL. DD and future DSIL will be married April 19, 2013 in Cancun at his parents timeshare! We will all (about 200 of us) arrive on my bday.. spend 7 days!! They will then travel to Disney for 5 nights 6 days... I have a lot of things planned for them. Anyway yes Missoutandabout AKL CL is very nice!!

~Nannette

Those sound like wonderful wedding and honeymoon plans!

I just booked DD and future DSIL for the second part of their honeymoon at AKL CL 1 bedroom. DD and I stay there often it's our DVC home resort and we both love the CL. DD and future DSIL will be married April 19, 2013 in Cancun at his parents timeshare! We will all (about 200 of us) arrive on my bday.. spend 7 days!! They will then travel to Disney for 5 nights 6 days... I have a lot of things planned for them. Anyway yes Missoutandabout AKL CL is very nice!!

~Nannette

Those sound like wonderful wedding and honeymoon plans!

DITTO!!! Sounds like great plans for them.

Should be fun.... Our gift to them is the Disneymoon!!! I'm gonna book some tours and the fireworks cruise for them!! I love planning!!! especially when it's Disney!!

I can't wait to hear about your trip Dee!!!

~Nannette

:welcome: new friends and returning guests!!!

I'll update the Be Our Guest list in the morning.

I tried this towards the end of the last thread (about page 335ish) and my post quietly slipped, unnoticed, into oblivion. So thought I'd wait until the new thread to
a) try to keep up w/ the thread, and
b) ask to be added to the Dec. be our guest list
My son and I will fly in fri. 11/30/12 and will fly out 12/9/12 and will be staying at the Yacht Club for our second time.
thx.

:cool1:

Sorry about that! I remember reading this while I was at work and then I never came back to "sweep the thread" and make note of the info I needed to update.

OOPS!

Wow! A new thread already? I'm having trouble keeping up with this one!

Can I be added to the BE OUR GUEST list please? We will be at the YC CL from 6/5-6/9.

Thanks!

:banana::banana::banana:

A great time to be at the World!

An even better time to be at the Yacht Club.

I had asked another guest going at the same time if they cared to switch with me- I'll be staying at All Star Movies with 145 teenagers. And no alcohol. If you would like to switch places with me, I'm sure I can arrange something!

DSDisney Sept. 21-24 YC CL (35th Anniversary, then Sept. 24-28 CR CL)

:yay:

I'll add you to the list.

Happy Anniversary!

May I be added to the list? My family and I booked BC CL yesterday and will be arriving 11/22 and departing 21/1. Mt DGD Kady has wanted to stay there for quite some time and with a nice pin we jumped right in. I only had one day to make ADR requests and with that weekend so busy DD and I had to make some quick decisions. There will be time to tweak them but at least we know we can eat ;)

My family plans on using the resort more then we normally do during the first few days in order to avoid the park crowds.

:cheer2:

Will do!

Add us too...
June 8-15th ...BCV...so excited...I am making my husband nuts!:cheer2:

:woohoo:

You got it!

Please add us to the BC list. We are staying 8/19-8/22. It will be my DD's 5th birthday. While we are lucky enough to go to Disney often, I haven't stayed at the BC since 1998 and DH has never stayed! It was so exciting to read all about it!

We are staying off for a week to do the parks before moving to the BC to actually just enjoy the resort!

Please add us to the BC list. We are staying 8/19-8/22. It will be my DD's 5th birthday. While we are lucky enough to go to Disney often, I haven't stayed at the BC since 1998 and DH has never stayed! It was so exciting to read all about it!

We are staying off for a week to do the parks before moving to the BC to actually just enjoy the resort!

:welcome:

:cool1:

I'll add you to the list!

Good one! Actually, my DS(15) and DH are both really excited to hear that they are going to be there during our stay. I know it isn't open to the public, but they would have liked to have gone to hear them speak if they could have. They are both into politics and my DH is a supporter of one of them (I'm not saying which one because this is a really friendly board and I'd like to keep it that way!;)).

I see you are going to be there during that week also. Hope you have a great time and don't run into any unexpected delays.

I have to admit, I find the thought of being there really interesting since it is part of history regardless of which side you are for.

Should be fun.... Our gift to them is the Disneymoon!!! I'm gonna book some tours and the fireworks cruise for them!! I love planning!!! especially when it's Disney!!

I can't wait to hear about your trip Dee!!!

~Nannette

I can't wait to hear things as you plan them! I know it is going to be beyond magical (you will update us right? even though it is not taking place at BC)

Dee this trip is going to be so full of memories!

Hey Dee the thread looks great.

I brought the iPad with me to NOLA. (the twins team won their pool play and we advance to the Gold bracket tomorrow, we are hoping for top 8 so we can get some idea of rank).

Wanted to make sure I saw the new thread if it moved while I was gone.

Just got through passing out Popsicles, snacks and dollar bills to one of the twins and a couple of the other boys on the team. Just for future group of teen FYI food is good. We only have about a dozen boys plus assorted siblings I can't even imagine the group Dee will have.

:welcome: new friends and returning guests!!!

:banana::banana::banana:

A great time to be at the World!

An even better time to be at the Yacht Club.

I had asked another guest going at the same time if they cared to switch with me- I'll be staying at All Star Movies with 145 teenagers. And no alcohol. If you would like to switch places with me, I'm sure I can arrange something!

:rotfl: Hmmm... That's not a very tempting offer! :lmao: I'll be staying in 2 Deluxe CLs with just one teenager -- and one is enough!!!! I think it's nice of you to chaperone that trip though -- I'm not sure I'd be willing to do that even if it meant a free trip to WDW!

Just found the new thread today:)
Thanks again Dee for all that you do:thumbsup2

Tomorrow would have been my dad's 80th birthday. This is the 1st one without him and I was struggling a little today but looking at all the pictures on page one made me smile and think of happier times so thank-you:)

Thread looks great as always Dee. Still hoping to get my 2 BR at BCV at the end of July, but if not, BWV here we come!

I can't wait to hear things as you plan them! I know it is going to be beyond magical (you will update us right? even though it is not taking place at BC)

Sure will! We are in the early stages of planning the dinning. They will dine at all 2 point restaurants for dinner... won't matter though I'll get them the 3 meals a day plan with wine... so far the dinner list looks like this and in no particular order..

1. Jiko
2. Aritist Point
3. Flying Fish
4. Cali Grill
5. Le Celiar

His birthday is the day they check out so they will have breakfast at Chef Mickey's! Other breakfast's look like Club Level, Grand Floridian Cafe, Donald's breakfastfari (Sunrise Safari). Lunch one day will be 50's Primetime and Columbia Harbor House (Keys to the Kingdom)... and that's as far as we have gotten so far.

The planned tours will be:

Sunrise Safari
Key's to the Kingdom
Epcot Around the World Segway Tour
Illuminations Fireworks Cruise

I'll post more as it all unfolds 327 days from now!!

~Nannette

Feckless - We are starting our trip this year with three nights at the Royal Pacific Resort. I'll let you know how it goes!

Dee - If anyone can go a great job as a chaperone for all those teenagers - it would be you! I'll bet those kids go back telling everyone what a great Disney guide they had and how much fun you were!!!!

Just found this thread also

BCV 1br 6/14 to 6/20 comming from ALV CL and going to VWL

Just found the new thread today:)
Thanks again Dee for all that you do:thumbsup2

Tomorrow would have been my dad's 80th birthday. This is the 1st one without him and I was struggling a little today but looking at all the pictures on page one made me smile and think of happier times so thank-you:)

Sorry to hear about the bittersweet day today. I hope there are more happy memories than sadness as you remember the wonderful times with your dad.

Thread looks great as always Dee. Still hoping to get my 2 BR at BCV at the end of July, but if not, BWV here we come!

Thanks! I'm still crossing my fingers and toes (and eyes) that you will end up where you belong in July!

:rotfl: Hmmm... That's not a very tempting offer! :lmao: I'll be staying in 2 Deluxe CLs with just one teenager -- and one is enough!!!! I think it's nice of you to chaperone that trip though -- I'm not sure I'd be willing to do that even if it meant a free trip to WDW!

A girl can try!

Sure will! We are in the early stages of planning the dinning. They will dine at all 2 point restaurants for dinner... won't matter though I'll get them the 3 meals a day plan with wine... so far the dinner list looks like this and in no particular order..

1. Jiko
2. Aritist Point
3. Flying Fish
4. Cali Grill
5. Le Celiar

His birthday is the day they check out so they will have breakfast at Chef Mickey's! Other breakfast's look like Club Level, Grand Floridian Cafe, Donald's breakfastfari (Sunrise Safari). Lunch one day will be 50's Primetime and Columbia Harbor House (Keys to the Kingdom)... and that's as far as we have gotten so far.

The planned tours will be:

Sunrise Safari
Key's to the Kingdom
Epcot Around the World Segway Tour
Illuminations Fireworks Cruise

I'll post more as it all unfolds 327 days from now!!

~Nannette

Nannette- you plan the bestest trips!

Feckless - We are starting our trip this year with three nights at the Royal Pacific Resort. I'll let you know how it goes!

Dee - If anyone can go a great job as a chaperone for all those teenagers - it would be you! I'll bet those kids go back telling everyone what a great Disney guide they had and how much fun you were!!!!

Probably get raves from all of the kids. Except one! ;)

Despite all my whining and complaining ... I am really looking forward to this trip!

Hi - just had to share my excitement even though it's probably not that big of a deal! We switched to CL, but we were only able to get Standard View with the 30% off discount. We wanted Garden. So I've been checking on line daily to see if it popped up and this morning it did. So I called and made the switch. Then I just checked again and it's gone again so I must have timed it just right. So excited!!

Hi - just had to share my excitement even though it's probably not that big of a deal! We switched to CL, but we were only able to get Standard View with the 30% off discount. We wanted Garden. So I've been checking on line daily to see if it popped up and this morning it did. So I called and made the switch. Then I just checked again and it's gone again so I must have timed it just right. So excited!!

Good job!!!

Sorry to hear about the bittersweet day today. I hope there are more happy memories than sadness as you remember the wonderful times with your dad.
Thanks. Definitely lots of happy times together-think I'm just getting emotional today because I'm taking my mum out tomorrow and know I'll have to be strong for her and my youngest who is off school and misses his granda alot. He said today he wished he was here to watch Toy Story because it helped Granda have a wee doze:rotfl:

Nannette- you plan the bestest trips!

ITA

Probably get raves from all of the kids. Except one! ;)
:rotfl2::rotfl2:
Despite all my whining and complaining ... I am really looking forward to this trip!

Bet the kids in your group do waaaay more than the others due to your WDW expertise;)

My advice is to at least try to see if you can come up with alternate plans that you can live with. If not, then just make the best of it! :goodvibes

Thanks for the advice. I moved around 3 ADRs, but I feel much better knowing we won't be near MK during that time. It's cool that the President and Romney are going to speak at CR. I'll just watch from afar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter