Old style CM calendar pages?

soccerchick

Dis Veteran<br><font color=red>My husband has rice
I know there are some CMCs here and I was wondering if you could answer a question for me. I don't like the new style of paper for the calendar pages. I was looking on ebay for the old style and found some. Does anybody remember the price for the old style pages? I'd like to know before I bid, though they (ebay prices) seem pretty reasonable. Thanks! I'm trying to get my DS's baby album done (maybe before he turns 3 at the end of the summmer :rotfl2: ).

TIA!!

I'm not a CMC, but I just bought some of the older style from mine. If we're talking about the same thing. . .it's the white pages with the calendar grid actually printed on it? I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, but they were $6 for a pack of 6, I believe. I hope that helps! :teeth:

Yes, that's exactly what I mean! The new ones are (I think) spargo and just the paper you attach to a page.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter