Old SmallWorlds Accounts

Niall

Earning My Ears
Hello there,

I dont think anyone will but it is worth a try - does anyone have a SmallWorlds account that they don't use anymore.

Please reply to the thread if you do. My account has just been compromised and therefore banned. I am attempting to get my account back but my e-mail address that my account is registered under I no longer have access to :'(

I love playing SmallWorlds and would like to start again. My account that got banned had a small wears and rares shop which was emptied >:(

Please reply if you have an old account .... thanks

I has and account with 54 cl 30 or 20 lvls and vip My name was Venom Speed. Someone on facebook stolen my account. i telled to smallworlds with million of messages to bring my things back but no response. I got hacked again after 3 or 4 days. A person on facebook hacked me again. The person on facebook was a hacker. Smalworlds banned me for compromised account for 1 day. I logged in. Tomorow a message on my email writes: Your account has been banned for 1 week. Ok, i waited 1 week. Nothing, i tried to login but it says: Your account has been banned. The first scam happened on 6 may of 2011. After 1 month i tried second life and it was cool. I got rich very fast there. I thing the smallworlds is a scamming game. All of the smallworlds creators aren't in the right road.

An important item to note is that you need to keep your details safe and secure and never share your details with anyone. In addition, on your Facebook, make sure you hide your email address on your Facebook as many individuals may use that same email address for multiple sources, such as virtual game logins.

In addition, never share your details or your virtual accounts with anyone. Keep your accounts private like it is your bank account and only for you to spend. People tend to trust people in a virtual world more freely then in real life then get harmed when they find the person really was only interested in your account.

Virtual Games can only do so much to protect people, but if people do not take the time to protect themselves, you cannot blame the virtual game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter