Old Rewards Board Vmk Thread

RadioNate said:
Hey I visited you in your room! I'm radioalicat on VMK. Right after I left your room the whole thing started to get funky. Probablly because I also had the NBA playoff virtual courtside play-by-play running too.

I just thought it was funny you couldn't use TO or FOR. I really wanted to say bathroom after all the water but it won't let you do that either, lol.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your room!

I do remember talking to you - as best as we could. Thanks for visiting. At least here I can type the words that I need to use. :)

Hey there!

I just started playing VMK recently -it's horribly addicting!!!!

I'm Bluegrrl on the site, and I usually have blue pigtails and a blue kilt or jeans with a pinkish or purple top. My room is My tea room, and you can catch me there.

What is up with the word filter though - I feel like I have to have a thesaurus nearby when I play just to figure out how to get around it!!! Is this another case of Disney being super paranoid about safety or is it a problem with the beta? It's getting less fun to chat with people - especially since you have to talk like a cave man to get your point across!!

Any idea when they are oipening up TomorrowLand and FrontierLand? I think they take away words for editing purposes. Also it won't let you use numbers, prolly so kids can't give out their ages.

Have you all seen the Hanuted Mansion Room some kid got for doing a Quest. It was really cool!

he said but I dont remember. You have to actually be in a real WDW theme park to do a quest however.

than it is ages....

Have you all seen the Hanuted Mansion Room some kid got for doing a Quest. It was really cool

this is the room you mean and the quest he did was something to do with developing of the game.
Go to the Rooms part and check out the Insider Tour Room it is a room that the guys who are developing the game have. Very Cool to get around double click on the coffins!

Mal

Nico is the guy with the Insiders Room he works for

Yavn who is the developer of the game for Disney.

If you see rooms by either of these two guys go into them.

Mal

why can't I have ajob where all I do is get to play this game????? Dog gone it bills and the need to get paid!!!

1. Ned - shrunken head shop

2. Captain Blackheart - Pirate tree house

3. Esmerelda Fortune teller - Emporium

4. Yeti - The Matterhorn

5. Maleficent the Dragon - Dungeon

Also beside the pin you will receive 40 points for finding them and then click on them again each day for 20 points a day.

Mal

Mal,
Do you have any advice...I've not been able to get in. I keep getting an error, telling me to click ok and try logging in again.

Thanks,
Ginny

Okay, is the game just not working for me or am I just lost? :confused3 I've clicked on Shrunken Ned, etc, but I do not get a pin. Also, I thought that you bought stuff for your room by going to Small World Imports, etc and clicking the cash register, but nothing happens then either. Is there something I'm missing here? I had no trouble buying the camera and taking the hidden Mickey photos. By the way, my screen name was approved--I am wdwdreamin at VMK also. Thanks for your help!

Ginny

Close out that window and reload, keep doing this over and over until you get in. That is what I did and I still get errors now but alot less of them.

You have to Double Click I meant to change that in my post but there was an car accident in front of my house and I got sidetracked took the Police 1 hour to show up!

You have to Dbl Click on everything. See if that helps.

Mal

Mal,

Oh my goodness.....an hour?!? Are you okay? If so, here's what's happening...

1. If I try to register, using an email address...every email address that I attempt to use comes back as already in use.

2. If I try to log in using my Disney.com user id, then it acts like it is loading, and after a few minutes I get a very polite message telling me that there has been an error, to hit okay and try again.

I've tried clearing my cookies and I've tried starting over a number of times (since about 8pm eastern time).

I'd really appreciate any advice. :)

Thank you!!!!
Ginny

was hurt.

Just keep Trying and let me know how it is going.

Do you have a a gmail account?

It seems once you get it to finally load fully and set everything up you still get that error message sometimes but mush less often.

Keep trying it will eventually load.

Mal

Thanks Mal! I was getting so frustrated. I tried it and was finally able to get a couple of things for my room--"My Happy Place". :Pinkbounc

Mal,
I'm glad you're okay...hope the college kids are okay too.

What is gmail? I'm going to go with no, I don't have a gmail account. :) Do you think that would help?

Thank you,
Ginny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter