• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old Port Royale Favs?

tndisney5

DIS Veteran
Looking to stay at CB next visit and we inevitably will eat the food court once or more. Just looking for some tips on what to avoid or fan favorites.

At dinner they do a chicken/salmon/turkey/pork special which comes with cornbread and a choice of two sides. You can get rice, broccoli and other stuff. I like the salmon.

Mum enjoyed the carribbean salad (or at least I think that's what she had) and I enjoyed the turkey BLT for lunch. It's a decent food court, shouldn't be too many bad items.

Stayed at CBR in Sept 2013. My favorite food station was the deli. Their Cuban breakfast sandwich was awesome, I highly recommend it. All the lunch/dinner sandwiches were very good too. Very big, we were able to share many of them.

I liked the Cheesesteak with Provolone and side salad.

I too recommend the deli station....Cuban Sandwich and Chicken Lime Wrap were both wonderful. Also, we tried a Cuban burger from the burger station (it has pork on it). All sandwiches come with choice of side salad or homemade hot chips with a seasoning on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter