• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old Park Hopper?

matkensgirl2000

Mouseketeer
In 2002, we went to Disney with my BIL and DS. They came up one day after us and we bought them a 4-day Park Hopper. We had the Ultimate Park Hopper which expired on our last day there but BIL and DS only had the 4-Day Park Hopper which didn't expire. I know that we should be able to use the last day on each one...I have already sent an email to Disney confirming that they still have a day left. Even though DS and BIL used them, my DH's name is on the tickets. What would a one-day PH be good for? I can't remember if it included the Water Parks or not. Would we be able to have a day guest (like my other sister) use it on our upcoming trip? I also am missing one of the tickets, but I do have the ticket receipt and ticket number to the one I don't have. Would I be able to get one reissued?

In 2002, we went to Disney with my BIL and DS. They came up one day after us and we bought them a 4-day Park Hopper. We had the Ultimate Park Hopper which expired on our last day there but BIL and DS only had the 4-Day Park Hopper which didn't expire. I know that we should be able to use the last day on each one...I have already sent an email to Disney confirming that they still have a day left. Even though DS and BIL used them, my DH's name is on the tickets. What would a one-day PH be good for? I can't remember if it included the Water Parks or not. Would we be able to have a day guest (like my other sister) use it on our upcoming trip? I also am missing one of the tickets, but I do have the ticket receipt and ticket number to the one I don't have. Would I be able to get one reissued?

This thread should be helpful: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1452684

... What would a one-day PH be good for? I can't remember if it included the Water Parks or not. Would we be able to have a day guest (like my other sister) use it on our upcoming trip? I also am missing one of the tickets, but I do have the ticket receipt and ticket number to the one I don't have. Would I be able to get one reissued?
There is a good chance you would be able to have the missing ticket re-issued when you submit the information you have.

No, another guest of your choice may not use the tickets. Only the original user may use them up.

If the codes on the back include "PLUS" or "PHP" then you should have water park fun on the ticket.

It is not recommended that you use up the remaining theme park day during a vacation for which you bought other hopper tickets and will spend more than three days in the theme parsk. It's much more cost effective to buy or extend the new tickets to cover the fourth and succeeding days.

Thank you. That does help some.
There is a good chance you would be able to have the missing ticket re-issued when you submit the information you have.

No, another guest of your choice may not use the tickets. Only the original user may use them up.

If the codes on the back include "PLUS" or "PHP" then you should have water park fun on the ticket.

It is not recommended that you use up the remaining theme park day during a vacation for which you bought other hopper tickets and will spend more than three days in the theme parsk. It's much more cost effective to buy or extend the new tickets to cover the fourth and succeeding days.

I appreciate your answers. Thank you for your help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter