• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old navy freebies

FYI... $1 flip flops this Saturday!!!

Also, for those of you with more than one snap 5 or 10 - do you just bring everything up to the cashier and have them ring it up as multiple transactions?

Yes I brought it all up and had them do seperate transactions.

Depends on manager.....a few of our managers will only allow one Snap App per visit.....like they won't do multiple transactions for you while you stand there.

One could maybe get in line again and do another purchase but our store has a few managers that are sticklers for stuff like that.

Flip flops are $1.00 tomorrow, most stores open at 7 am, solids only and max 5 per person. If you get a Snap $10 then your flip flops are FREE!

Good luck.
For those not getting it yet. Keep trying. It took one friend a few days before she ever got a Snap 10. Now she gets them daily and is buying her whole summer wardrobe for pennies. They will not let her use her employee discount with the Snap though.

Just used my Snap!! I got a $15 shirt (on sale for $5) for FREE!! Thank you, OP!

I just installed this app this weekend and got a few coupons on my first day. The next day I didn't get any coupons. Now I'm getting a message that I have all the surprises available yet the "wheel" hasn't spun at all. Anyone else get this message? I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and still get the message. Thanks.

mickeyinthehouse said:
I just installed this app this weekend and got a few coupons on my first day. The next day I didn't get any coupons. Now I'm getting a message that I have all the surprises available yet the "wheel" hasn't spun at all. Anyone else get this message? I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and still get the message. Thanks.

I got this message for the last few days too! I wonder if they are changing how many deals you can get since some people are getting so many. I will put a review on the app store as well. Hopefully the deals start to roll again. I had 3 $5 snap deals off any purchase between my phone and iPad that expired today, so I went in and got 4 shirts and 1 set of pjs for my dd and my dd that is still in my belly ;) paid $1 total and got a bottle of water!

I was able to scan again today but didn't actually get any deals. I wonder if they only have so many deals allocated for the month and at the end of the month they run out?

They do run out and reload the deals :thumbsup2 I usually see a post on their FB that says they've reloaded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter