Old Navy - extra 50% clearance items

Lucky

Earning My Ears
Just went to Old Navy and all of the clearance is an additional 50% off. Lots of stuff left - got girls tights for $1.24 and boys leather tennis shoes for $6.50. Happy Shopping!!! :banana:

I would think so - I know yesterday it was only an extra 30% off at the Old Navy that I went to.

I went over to the Old Navy near me (Richmond, VA) and they had so much stuff on clearance with the additional 50% off. I got 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of sweatpants, 3 shirts and a lovely winter coat for my DD (4) for less than $40. Thanks for the information.

I was just going to post this! I went o Old Navy yesterday to exchange a shirt that was too small for DH. I bought it last week and some other stuff at 30% off the red tag, so I was able to get the price adjusted to 50% off and got a whole bunch of other stuff as well!

I was able to get DD5 a winter jacket for next year for only $9.49, another jacket for DD8 for $12.99, hats for $.98, pants for $4.74, shirts for $2.99 etc. I love clearance sales!!

I just got in here to post this! We went last night and I found lots of summer stuff too for my kiddos- shorts, tanks and tees for all under 4.00:eek: I was so happy! I love sales like that!

I got some great deals today!!! :cool1: I got 2 girls coats for $9.50 and $12.50, purse for $.75, a cashmere sweater for $10, velour pants for $7.50, and a puffy vest for $10. So in all I spent less than $50 for $200 worth of stuff!!!

thanks for posting. i went today and got a pair of jeans for 10$, a sweater for 3.99$, a short sleeved sweater for 3.00$ and a polo for 3.00$. awesome!

Went today and there was a ton of stuff. Walked out with two bags for 50 dollars. That was after a price adjustment of 15 dollars from the previous day and 10 percent off that they give you with your receipt. I plan to go back to stock up hopefully they will still have stuff at the end of the week...

Thanks for the heads up, I'd love to go tomorrow, still have lots of gift cards left over from christmas that are burning a hole in my wallet :teeth:

Ours didn't have any summer items other than a handful of t-shirts. No shorts or anything along those lines. My total came to $52---

I got:

for dh:
Corduroy sherpa lined winter coat
1 pr jeans
1 pr corduroy pants

for ds:
2 zipper up track jackets
3 pr boxers
2 shirts both long sleeved

I was really happy. I thought we did pretty good.

I went last week at the 30% of red tag and I thought I got alot of stuff.

2 sweaters for myself@9.09
3 pair of jeans for DD for next christmas 20.00
1 fleece for dd 6.97
1 graphic tee dd 5.00

I spent around 30.00 for three outfits for my daughter not bad.

Kelly

P.S. I think I bought more at another OldNavy right before Christmas that was on Clearence because I have a total of 4 complete outfits shirts and pants. Size 18-24 months for next Christmas.

I went back again today!!! I got 2 womens blazer/coat type things for $7.50 ea, 4 scarves for $.90 ea, gloves for $1.50, 2 fleeces for $6 and $8!!! I got $145 worth of stuff for $35!!! :cool1:

I got excited when I seen this thread--- just noticed though it's from January. Here I was almost out the door. :guilty:

:rotfl2: me, too!

Although I did find some good clearance deals there last week.. a few shirts for my dd for $1.99 each.. pants for $1.99 and $2.99 (toddler sizes). I bought ahead for next winter ~ but I have to stop doing that, I'm running out of space! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter